What's new

I'm so dead.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I will be competing at the lowest level, but I'm still going to get cream pied. My goal is to land a single solid technique; an escape, a take down, a sweep, or heaven help me, a sub. I can do that, right?

Grapplers-Quest-UFC-Ultimate-Fighti_zps6d69c362.jpg

At the very worst, it will be fun to watch some of the greatest grapplers in the world competing. A lot of the UFC fighters have competed, or still do compete in this event, and since it is combined with the Fan Expo, I imagine there will be a bunch. I'm hoping to watch Frank Mir take someones leg home with him.

If I die, I bequeath all of my Rep and Debt to Dalamon. Enjoy, bitch.

Be careful. The whole reason I can't run any more is because of MA injuries. I've had 8 surgeries due to MA.

I will be competing at the lowest level, but I'm still going to get cream pied. My goal is to land a single solid technique; an escape, a take down, a sweep, or heaven help me, a sub. I can do that, right?

Grapplers-Quest-UFC-Ultimate-Fighti_zps6d69c362.jpg

At the very worst, it will be fun to watch some of the greatest grapplers in the world competing. A lot of the UFC fighters have competed, or still do compete in this event, and since it is combined with the Fan Expo, I imagine there will be a bunch. I'm hoping to watch Frank Mir take someones leg home with him.

If I die, I bequeath all of my Rep and Debt to Dalamon. Enjoy, bitch.

I shall use that rep to neg OGatinHo and Millslopper every day in your honour.

Break a leg.

Good luck. I suggest to watch and learn from Volk Han video's. Not sure what rules are in this and what is your background in wrestling/MA sports but he is a man to learn when to comes to submissions. Japanese where studying and learning from him which tells a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1ILDV3jSQ

We need video of this!

Oh, don't you worry, there will be plenty.

To use against him during his next political campaign.

Funny that you bring this up... I'm putting my name in for this years election probably tomorrow.

Are you retarded?

Only on days that end in "Y".

I got some rep from people that have never rep'd me before -- my favorite, "Break a leg!" -- thanks Tony.

AK, thanks for the video, I'll give it a looksy. I train with the Salt Lake Grappling Club and they've got three bad *** instructors that are keeping me safe and well honed. I'll post the video in one months time.

Please tell me you're not wearing a singlet!!!!!! The thought of that is enough to make me vomit.

Negative. I will likely be in ball shorts and a skin tight shirt, or perhaps, no shirt at all. (easier to escape certain subs with no shirt, since I sweat just thinking about exercise)

Negative. I will likely be in ball shorts and a skin tight shirt, or perhaps, no shirt at all. (easier to escape certain subs with no shirt, since I sweat just thinking about exercise)

Dude. Ball shorts get pulled off too easily. Wear spankies.