What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

I'm Super Pumped Right Now Too, But Let's Not Forget

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
This series is NOT over. The Jazz have NOT yet made it to the second round.

There is an important game on Friday and I just want to ask all of you, if we lose that game are you still confident in making it to the second round?

If the answer is no, then save the celebrating. The Jazz still have work to do.

GET IT DONE JAZZ!

firday is paul pierce his FINAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Jazz need to land a knockout punch Churro style.

F5uut8.jpg

b_line

I'm not attending because of the price of tickets, but I hope the game is insane. This team is so awesome. I'm hoping for am awesome performance from favors in game 6, and more of the same from Rudy, Hayward and JJ. A return to form from hood was great in game 5, and Ingles should have a better game on Friday than he did last night.

Saint Cy of JFC

I'm not attending because of the price of tickets, but I hope the game is insane. This team is so awesome. I'm hoping for am awesome performance from favors in game 6, and more of the same from Rudy, Hayward and JJ. A return to form from hood was great in game 5, and Ingles should have a better game on Friday than he did last night.
Are game 6 tickets more than game 3?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I read somewhere it might be, are we certain he is retiring? Be Classy Jazz Fans.

I am classy in game threea dof game 5 i even said the legend paul pierce his last game!

yes he is retiring

source: me watching the clips @bostan regular season game. the boston anouncers giving tribute to paul pierce talking about it being his last gaem and such. even the crowd was in it, screaming we want Paul(to enter the game)
he scoring the final 3 of the game, people saying his last shot in the garden! they had a video tribute!

it was kinda his farewell tour!

so i assume it is right!

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I hope Friday night Jazzfanz blows up with all the love. I hope Saturday we can start talking about round 2 after enjoying the latest edition of Jazzavenues post of Clippers fan posts.

On Saturday I'll start counting second round chickens. Until then, they haven't hatched yet.