What's new

Is @Jason Sympathetic to the Trolls?

Does @Jason agree with the trolls?

• Yes @Jason loves the drama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but @Jason has no idea how to run a website.

• @Jason is too busy eating cheese he bought with jazzfanz.com profits.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I have a hard time understanding @Jason in his dealing with trolls. I have tried to create accounts on other team's message boards and have been shut down before I even got started. @Jason seems to be setting an unprecedented standard for free speech on a privately owned message board where he regularly allows hate speech, anti-lqbtq speech, misogynistic speech and even anti Utah Jazz speech. There seem to be no limits on www.jazzfanz.com. This is like the 4chan of sports message boards.

There is no conclusion, in my opinion, but that @Jason wants to host this type of content.

Does @Jason love the trolls more than his mainstream users?

I think yes.

Ban me @Jason So that you can host the trolls unchallenged. It is clearly what you want jazzfanz to be. Just own it. Stop playing innocent. Fly your troll flag high.

You threatened to kill someone dude. You have constantly gotten piss drunk and done stupid ****. Constantly. I'm not trying to demean you for your disease but you need serious help. I've seen this first hand and see the grip it has on people. You display every sign. AA is awesome and allows you to talk to real people instead of vent on a forum. PM me is you need someone to talk to.

As far as @fishonjazz , @The Thriller what you guys have done is absolute horse **** and to me it 100% proves how amazingly bigoted and intolerant you are. You follow me to other threads and you literally spew hate, bigotry, and unacceptance. You constantly insult, you constantly call me names, and you constantly degrade me. Why? Because I have a different view than you? Yes. I am not pro Trump, I am anti what you bullies just did. Gang up on a person and silence them for not conforming to your thinking process. This... And this alone is why Trump won and will again. He's an absolute moron but he's a line of defense against such hatred and intolerance. Not that his dumb *** isnt extremely guilty himself, he's just the lesser of the two.

I 100% stand by my arguments. I'll admit I have pushed buttons at times but I am not trolling. I have tried to stay out of the politics threads for this very reason. You guys have hit a new low here and it only reaffirms what I feel I am fighting against. This Communistic approach to spread vileness, to bully, , to silence anybody who dares to question you. I'm not the one following you around and yelling for the mob to come like you guys just did. I leave it in the proper threads.

I actually respect your guys opinions(not Thriller). I may get a little passionate but unlike you guys I don't have a hateful bone in my body. Disagreement is healthy but it seems you guys aren't mature enoughough. @Jason I have talked to you about banning me from these threads and I'm ready. Truth be told I may just leave for good. These guys really overstepped their boundaries this time. I meant nothing bad when I said current country, rap, and techno are terrible and it was turned into a bigoted hate fest.

I said nothing racist. I said nothing hateful. I only stuck up for myself when I was labeled something as disgusting as a racist.

Last edited:
You threatened to kill someone dude. You have constantly gotten piss drunk and done stupid ****. Constantly. I'm not trying to demean you for your disease but you need serious help. I've seen this first hand and see the grip it has on people. You display every sign. AA is awesome and allows you to talk to real people instead of vent on a forum. PM me is you need someone to talk to.

As far as @fishonjazz , @The Thriller what you guys have done is absolute horse **** and to me it 100% proves how amazingly bigoted and intolerant you are. You follow me to other threads and you literally spew hate, bigotry, and unacceptance. You constantly insult, you constantly call me names, and you constantly degrade me. Why? Because I have a different view than you? Yes. I am not pro Trump, I am anti what you bullies just did. Gang up on a person and silence them for not conforming to your thinking process.

I 100% stand by my arguments. I'll admit I have pushed buttons at times but I am not trolling. I have tried to stay out of the politics threads for this very reason. You guys have hit a new low here and it only reaffirms what I feel I am fighting against. This Communistic approach to spread vileness, to bully, , to silence anybody who dares to question you. I'm not the one following you around and yelling for the mob to come like you guys just did. I leave it in the proper threads.

I actually respect your guys opinions(not Thriller). I may get a little passionate but unlike you guys I don't have a hateful bone in my body. Disagreement is healthy but it seems you guys aren't mature enoughough. @Jason I have talked to you about banning me from these threads and I'm ready. Truth be told I may just leave for good. These guys really overstepped their boundaries this time. I meant nothing bad when I said current country, rap, and techno are terrible and it was turned into a bigoted hate fest.

I said nothing racist. I said nothing hateful. I only stuck up for myself when I was labeled something as disgusting as a racist.

I echo this sentiment.

Here comes the rage and cancel culture from the left.

Gameface doesnt have a leg to stand on here. He has absolutely nothing. I too have been a respectful as I possibly can. No where can he point to the things we are accused. Its all made up garbage. He is projecting as always. All that he accuses others of he is guilty of.

I have a hard time understanding @Jason in his dealing with trolls. I have tried to create accounts on other team's message boards and have been shut down before I even got started. @Jason seems to be setting an unprecedented standard for free speech on a privately owned message board where he regularly allows hate speech, anti-lqbtq speech, misogynistic speech and even anti Utah Jazz speech. There seem to be no limits on www.jazzfanz.com. This is like the 4chan of sports message boards.

There is no conclusion, in my opinion, but that @Jason wants to host this type of content.

Does @Jason love the trolls more than his mainstream users?

I think yes.

You have to be the biggest baby on the planet. Grow up. This entire post is full of lies. Please post one post of mine that demonstrates what you are accusing me of. You cant.

Maybe you shouldn't be on a message board if you cant handle differing opinions. While you are at it. @Jason could you ask this guy to calm down with the attacks on people. Literally goes around wishing people would die, and has the nerve to say other people are the problem. He has nothing good to say about the Jazz and many other people. He is the real troll. He gets wasted and starts saying all sorts of despicable things to people.

Unreal that he is trying this.

Last edited:
Ban me @Jason So that you can host the trolls unchallenged. It is clearly what you want jazzfanz to be. Just own it. Stop playing innocent. Fly your troll flag high.

Funny how you are attacking Jason right now just proving that it is you that is the problem. What has @Jason done to you? What, he isn't picking your side? He's not listening to your post reporting on posts that have said nothing wrong? Ever think that maybe its you?

Just ban yourself. Show some self control. Get a grip.

Oh btw, Happy Thanksgiving.

From one human to the next pleased leave my name out of your mouth and I'll do the same. No more of your hate. I don't want nothing to do with you anymore.

Deal?
Why did you quote me?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Why did you quote me?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Just asking from one human to the next to leave me alone. There's no reason for you and your bully clique to be following me around spewing your hate like you and others did last night. I just ask that you please stop. I'm sincerely asking. Its unnecessary. All you do is follow me around and hate on me. I don't follow you around because I honestly don't like you. I think you're a terrible person. You are Trump to me.

So I'm just asking for a mutual agreement to stop it. I don't need you coming to random Jazz threads spewing your bigoted nonsense. If the answers no, that just shows that you can't help yourself.

So yes or no.

You answer yes and I'll never respond to you again and make this board a better place

Just asking from one human to the next to leave me alone. There's no reason for you and your bully clique to be following me around spewing your hate like you and others did last night. I just ask that you please stop. I'm sincerely asking. Its unnecessary. All you do is follow me around and hate on me. I don't follow you around because I honestly don't like you. I think you're a terrible person. You are Trump to me.

So I'm just asking for a mutual agreement to stop it. I don't need you coming to random Jazz threads spewing your bigoted nonsense. If the answers no, that just shows that you can't help yourself.

So yes or no.

You answer yes and I'll never respond to you again and make this board a better place
tenor.gif

I echo this sentiment.

Here comes the rage and cancel culture from the left.

Gameface doesnt have a leg to stand on here. He has absolutely nothing. I too have been a respectful as I possibly can. No where can he point to the things we are accused. Its all made up garbage. He is projecting as always. All that he accuses others of he is guilty of.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.