What's new

Is Rep A complete Joke?

freakazoid

Ok, recently I've noticed that some of the worst POS posters on this site have 100 rep power, which means Rep is not to be taken seriously.(sorry, troutdude)
-
That's right, NewsBreaker/BluesHacker is at 100 rep power. That is proof enough for me to never want 100 rep power.
-
Therefore, I have decided to stick with 69 rep power as the bomd diggity rep power, and since I'm at 70, FREE NEGS WANTED!!!!!!

-
That's right, come one, come all! Neg me until I can't 69 no mo. Please and thank you!!!

Last edited:
Tried to do a poll of the worst posters, but it didn't take, so here's my list:
BluesPooper
NewsCrapper
PoopHacker
HackSkanker
HackIsDumberThanPooperRockerWatchingAHackTakeAPooper

Maybe rep should expire instead of maxing out? Give it a 2 year half life(if that is doable). After 2 years a pos rep would only be worth 50% and after 4 it would expire.

This would make rep more dynamic.

Jason could also extend the half life to 3 years for premium members.

define rep
define joke

new-jersey-governor-chris-christie.jpg

Covers both.

My rep was blocked by someone that had the power to do so for the longest time. I finally started posting about it and magically I finally got off he same number of reps. I had forever. I am happy now that my rep numbers steadly improved. I even got rep that stated here is rep to get your rep numbers up. Thanks one and all. LOL Now watch me get a lot of neg. reps.

Well, I hate rep but it's not up to me ... :) Most enjoy it and even whine about it to the Nth degree so ...

LMAO

Holy cow dude!

Wow! Are you still stewing?

All I ever said was that Boozer sucked at defense and it was bad enough that we would have never won a championship that way. That's the summary of our 20 page argument.

I can't believe you are so butt hurt about this. Before this argument you were pos repping me. So technically you are responsible for part of my 100 rep. Yes, you and your opinion helped push me to 100 rep. And now rep is a joke? What does that say about your opinion?

LMAO

Holy cow dude!

Wow! Are you still stewing?

All I ever said was that Boozer sucked at defense and it was bad enough that we would have never won a championship that way. That's the summary of our 20 page argument.

I can't believe you are so butt hurt about this. Before this argument you were pos repping me. So technically you are responsible for part of my 100 rep. Yes, you and your opinion helped push me to 100 rep. And now rep is a joke? What does that say about your opinion?

That it >'s Science? I think so.

Maybe rep should expire instead of maxing out? Give it a 2 year half life(if that is doable). After 2 years a pos rep would only be worth 50% and after 4 it would expire.

This would make rep more dynamic.

Jason could also extend the half life to 3 years for premium members.

This would be an interesting idea, but is it even possible?