What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
he isn't. He's also a bitch, and a bigoted pos.

evidence?

evidence?

links appreciated

- Brady's still bitter about a Deflategate joke that Obama's crew made after a Brady press conference in January -- and because of that joke, he decided not to attend the white house in 2015. Bish. Now he's going to Trump tho.
- had a MAGA hat in his locker, said him and Donald are good friends
- never, ever, ever tiptoes out of his comfort zone to speak on any political issue. Spineless.
- ended a press-conference after someone asked him about locker-room talk re: trump because he didn't want his views to be "a distraction for the team"

--

All patriot fans are the same. Look no further than this thread, and the hilarity of OP.

I'd also appreciate an explanation for what this "bitch" and "pos" thing has to do with what's done between the sidelines. tia

Did i say those things had to do with anything that's done between the sidelines?

- Brady's still bitter about a Deflategate joke that Obama's crew made after a Brady press conference in January -- and because of that joke, he decided not to attend the white house in 2015. Bish. Now he's going to Trump tho.
- had a MAGA hat in his locker, said him and Donald are good friends
- never, ever, ever tiptoes out of his comfort zone to speak on any political issue. Spineless.
- ended a press-conference after someone asked him about locker-room talk re: trump because he didn't want his views to be "a distraction for the team"

--

All patriot fans are the same. Look no further than this thread, and the hilarity of OP.

You're ridiculous.

Did i say those things had to do with anything that's done between the sidelines?
Well you did say that he isn't in response to the op without talking about why he isn't based on things that happen on the football field.

In response to the op it's hard to compare Brady with Jim brown, Jerry rice, Barry sanders, deon, Lawrence taylor, Reggie white, etc.

So my answer to the question is maybe. It's certainly a possibility but each position is too different to really compare imo.

Certainly I feel safe in saying he is the greatest qb ever.

compare Brady and Bel's bitchmade conduct with Popovich. "Distraction for the team" more like potential panty-twisting for your bigoted head coach and owner. FOH. NFL is trash right from the top.

Basically he likes the current president so he MUST be a POS. Impotent rage lol.

Best player ever? Not sure but I'd argue most impactful.

all-time greats in every sport supersede the game. Brady didn't, and will never. A bitch.

Dala convinced me. Voting for Brady as the best football player ever.

compare Brady and Bel's bitchmade conduct with Popovich. "Distraction for the team" more like potential panty-twisting for your bigoted head coach and owner. FOH. NFL is trash right from the top.
I dont think the question from the op was "do Brady and bellichek act like bitches?" doe.

I'm sure all of Brady's teammates find him incredibly bigoted. I mean, just look at all the bad things you hear them saying about him. Wow. What a POS.

You wanna know why he doesn't want to talk politics? Because if he comes out and says he supports Trump, the media will roast him bc of their biases, and it's just not worth the effort. But look at how people like Dala act. If you don't share the same viewpoints, prepare to get labeled as a "bitch" and a "bigot", and a "POS". Fall in line or get attacked. You want people to willingly express their viewpoints? Then stop attacking them when they do. If you can't argue viewpoints without attacking, you really shouldn't be talking at all.

Has any of Brady's teammates ever said anything bad about him?

What about his competition?

I could be proven wrong, but I believe the answer is no.

Has any of Brady's teammates ever said anything bad about him?

What about his competition?

I could be proven wrong, but I believe the answer is no.
Worst I have heard is that he whines to the refs a lot. Which I agree with. Doesn't change his greatness.

Brady has the support and admiration (and, in turn, himself supports and admires) a greater diversity of people than Dala (in hickville, Canada) will. The probability is that this will remain very lopsided, forever. In addition, Brady has had a hugely positive impact on many different communities.

But Dala has read a few things about diversity. And stretched a couple of events way beyond the limits of respectability. And then dumped them in a thread with a different subject.

CHECK.

In response to the op it's hard to compare Brady with Jim brown, Jerry rice, Barry sanders, deon, Lawrence taylor, Reggie white, etc.

So my answer to the question is maybe. It's certainly a possibility but each position is too different to really compare imo.

Certainly I feel safe in saying he is the greatest qb ever.

This is my view as well.