What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
1. Ability to not allow new users to start a thread (may want to wait until the fall to implement though). :)

2. Additional styles/colors. Black is dark but this was one of the sharpest looking ones I could do to get us up faster.

3. Mobile theme so when you surf from a smartphone, it looks good.

4. Premium Member features - I need to figure out what Premium Member options we'll have but see the announcement at the top of any forum if you need to be "promoted" to Premium.

What else do you want that I forgot?

5. Get a moderation system in place, presumably with the same moderators as before.

I don't see any reason not to get back our old mods, if they'll do it, and abide by the same rules? Moe has them I think.

We probably need to change the number of posts per page back to 25 from the current default of 10. Highly increases readability.

We probably need to change the number of posts per page back to 25 from the current default of 10. Highly increases readability.

It looks like this is now an individual setting. Go to Forum actions -> Individual Settings. Halfway down the page should be "Thread Display Options", one of which is the number of posts to show per page.

Sadly, 25 is not an option. You'll have to choose between 20 and 30. :cool:

Maybe this is temporary, but I like that we can have custom titles under our user name and we don't have to have admin's waste their time changing them.

Any chance we are going to be able to have sigs with pictures? I really liked the format of having 600 pixels wide 150 pixels high. Also, is there going to be chat?

Is the profanity filter going to loosen up? I wrote a word that starts with a "c" and rhymes with rap and it shows as four *beep*s. One for each letter. I hate the filter anyway, but hope this is a glitch that will be worked out.

aha, I learned something just now...

at the bottom where the "reply" options are located, there is an option to "go advanced" that includes a paper clip to post an attachment

that answers one of my questions....

my other question (for now) is about POLLS - I don't see an option to include a POLL in a topic. Am I just not seeing it, or is it not available? If not, can it be made available?

Maybe this is temporary, but I like that we can have custom titles under our user name and we don't have to have admin's waste their time changing them.

Premium Membership has it's benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.