What's new

Iy has suddenly become important to me that Gobert destroy Embiid when we play them.

Gobert will be eating souls this season... as per usual.

I'm Rudy's #1 fan. But Embiid has a higher ceiling. If he is healthy, I would be surprised if he is not MVP.

I'm Rudy's #1 fan. But Embiid has a higher ceiling. If he is healthy, I would be surprised if he is not MVP.

Actually, hun, I think @Eenie Meanie is Rudy's #1 fan. I'm surprised the rest of you aren't as excited about Rudy as he is.

The NBA really needs Embiid to stay healthy. He is the one young player who really has the talent to change the landscape of the NBA and take power away from the Warriors.

I like Embiid, i really do. just stay healthy young fella and these tweets will get less *eye-rolls* and more *laughs*

al64EeiQ

Joel Embiid ****ing rules and dogging on him because he's been injured is actual ableism.

Actually, hun, I think @Eenie Meanie is Rudy's #1 fan. I'm surprised the rest of you aren't as excited about Rudy as he is.

Actually, darling, thinking that I'm not excited about Rudy because I think Embiid has a higher upside is a bit perplexing. 99.99% of the intelligent basketball world believes this, with only the elite level homers thinking otherwise. It is hardly controversial.

The NBA really needs Embiid to stay healthy. He is the one young player who really has the talent to change the landscape of the NBA and take power away from the Warriors.

Yep. But I'd include Antetokounmpo in that conversation as well.

Actually, darling, thinking that I'm not excited about Rudy because I think Embiid has a higher upside is a bit perplexing. 99.99% of the intelligent basketball world believes this, with only the elite level homers thinking otherwise. It is hardly controversial.
You're getting incensed over a miscommunication. NAOS is taking a dig at Eenie-Meanie or however that's spelled.

Embiid’s potential is one of the most exciting things in NBA today. And him thrash talking, confronting anyone is great. But he started to sound like a bitch lately. I blame experience and age for this.