What's new

J Van Gundy top 3 of nba history stock, malone, and horny

He also employs some of the worst offensive strategies known to mind when he's a head coach.

JVG never had even a good PG let alone an all-star in DWill.

When Sloan goes JVG is my choice.

However, I think we all know deep down Greg will probably wuss out and pick Layden.

I too want JVG as our head coach. Someone make it happen. Even if it means firing Gerald this very instant. Well, perhaps one more season with Sloan.

However, I think we all know deep down Greg will probably wuss out and pick Layden.

Horrible. I'm surprised that guy even has a job in basketball after what he did in NY. It's really difficult to build a franchise around six 6'8" power forwards and 5 shoot-first point guards.

I like him as a commentator and I liked his Knicks teams, but there's atleast a half-dozen coaches I'd rather have take over when Sloan retires before JVG.

We all know Layden is on deck.

scott_layden.jpg

If a Van Gundy is going to take over as head coach of the Utah Jazz, let it be Stan....

The difference between JVG and Sloan is that Van Gundy is ****ing annoying. I much prefer his fatter, awesomer brother Stan.

I hope neither JVG or Layden is the next head coach. Maybe Ty Corbin would add that blackness we need to get over the hump in the pros.

As much as I personally love the Stock/Malone/Horny trifecta, if they were the greatest 3some of all time you'd think they'd been able to beat the Jordan/Pippen/Rodman trio.

Magic/Kareem/Worthy is the best IMO.

The difference between JVG and Sloan is that Van Gundy is ****ing annoying. I much prefer his fatter, awesomer brother Stan.

I hope neither JVG or Layden is the next head coach. Maybe Ty Corbin would add that blackness we need to get over the hump in the pros.

So the assumption is that Jeff is more annoying than Stan? LOL @ Jeff being more annoying than Stan. The latter is the epitome of the word with his annoying voice and incessant whining and arm-flailing. Not to mention he looks like Ron 'The Hedgehog' Jeremy, which to some people increases his cool-factor, but for me increases his irksome aura.