Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5000

Thursday, Dec. 27, 2018 • 8:30 PM MT
Vivint Smart Home Arena • Salt Lake City, UT
National TV: TNT

this will be the 99th time these teams have met; jazz lead the all time record 54-44

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Big game tonight. Time to turn the ship around and get on with winning. 76ers are a very good team with Jimmy B and will not be easy to beat. I think it is between them and the Raptors in the East.

The last time Utah played 76er's ,Mitchell shot the ball 35 times without any assists as well as going 1 /11 from 3. The rest of the team shot 28/53 . I can see Embiid shooting 35 times ,he's so dominant but not Mitchell.

This is a showcase game for Rudy...Embiid is coming into his house. Rudy avoids early foul trouble Jazz will win this game

Really hope Exum can make 2 games in a row with great play BUT I'm not sure we've ever seen 2 games in a row that Exum shined.

I think it is between them and the Raptors in the East.
No way. I see Sixers finishing 5th behind Raptors, Bucks, Celtics and Pacers. When you have PG who did not make a basket outside the paint yet it hurts you and good teams who prepare for that properly make him miserable.

Put up a defensive effort similar to the last four we will win this. Would love to see Mitchell continue to improve his efficiency as well.

I'm glad Webber is doing the Rockets/Celtics game instead of the Jazz game. He's my least favorite analyst in all of sports.

Well was hoping the celtics would beat the rockets to help us out a bit but No help from the celtics tonight, Hayward getting cooked by Harden and rockets targeting him everytime for the switch.

Jazz have to finish this year strong. West is just beyond absurd right now.

No way. I see Sixers finishing 5th behind Raptors, Bucks, Celtics and Pacers. When you have PG who did not make a basket outside the paint yet it hurts you and good teams who prepare for that properly make him miserable.

I think you're two least favorite players in the NBA, are my favorite two players :)