What's new

Jazz are going to win the championship this year.

Hotdog

I had a dream last night that the Jazz won the championship. It was wild.

Nobody can shoot the weezy, but Jefferson.

You heard it here first. I first predicted it. Jazz win. JAZZ WIN!!!!

DISCUSS

2cg10lw.jpg

I had a dream last night that the Jazz won the championship. It was wild.

Nobody can shoot the weezy, but Jefferson.

You heard it here first. I first predicted it. Jazz win. JAZZ WIN!!!!

DISCUSS

Won't happen until the naysayers on this board start sending more positive vibes to the coach and this team. The bad juju is costing us, you ****ing morans!

Won't happen until the naysayers on this board start sending more positive vibes to the coach and this team. The bad juju is costing us, you ****ing morans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdzbJfEYjE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

.....did you also dream that tattoo's were banned from the NBA along with those stupid celebrations when a player dunks the ball while his team is down by 25 points???

I had a dream last night that I had sex with Jessica Burciaga... Doesn't mean it's gonna happen 7 months from now.

BTW if Jazz won the championship, even if it`s a dream i just want to know the details. Cause my subconscious doesn`t indulge me with that kind of surprises. I impressed with your imagination Hack.

But when it comes to Jessica Burciaga, i trust my subconscious on that one, you don`t need to tell reignman40. (couldnt help myself but just googled her, thats the best i can do right..?)

Last edited:
I think we could conceivably make the second round though. Someone's just got to figure out how to be a go-to scorer without taking 12 seconds off the shot clock.

We've got a bunch of complementary players and no one really to complement....unless Burks or Kanter step up.

Scoot over Hack! I want a seat on this damn wagon. Let's go boys! Vamos al final!! Orale. Vamos a dar una patada al culo a todos los equipos.

I'm not in full meltdown mode.

Denver 0-3
Lakers 0-3
OKC 1-2
Boston 1-2
Milwuakee 2-0
Portland 2-1
Orlando 2-0

Just saying...