What's new

Jazz-Clippers catfight video

So from the video the Clippers fans never were violent. Unless something happened before.

The bitch slapped the other girl. Then the husband chased after the guy like he did something.

The lower couple seemed insane to me.

Never opened a thread so quick after reading the title in my life..... kinda dissappointing.

Why didn't the dude filming the video go with the security guy to show what actually happened?

So from the video the Clippers fans never were violent. Unless something happened before.

The bitch slapped the other girl. Then the husband chased after the guy like he did something.

This

Nice play by play. Spot on. Work in a "banged it down" and a "skip pass" or 2 and you can replace Bolerhack.

Or just drunk. Maybe there was a little history between the couples in there. Is not it too early to call the older ones crazy?

If that whore slapped my wife she'd have a back broken over the chairs below and I'd deal with the consequences of her dickwad husband being pulled off me by the surrounding crowd.
Yeah I have the high morals (!) of never hit a girl since childhood, but may God preserve me from witnessing such a thing. I cannot see how I will react. I think I would punch the woman.

If that whore slapped my wife she'd have a back broken over the chairs below and I'd deal with the consequences of her dickwad husband being pulled off me by the surrounding crowd.

Yeah I have the high morals (!) of never hit a girl since childhood, but may God preserve me from witnessing such a thing. I cannot see how I will react. I think I would punch the woman.
Interesting.

I learned in the ray rice thread here on jazzfanz that it is NEVER ok to strike a woman.

She could be drowning a baby..... still can't hit her.
A woman could be coming at you with a knife and you still can't hit her..... You just have to try to restrain her

If I watched a chick slap my wife like that. God have mercy on her soul, because I'm not sure I could let her off the hook. I tend to act before I think. I'm trying to fix this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.

I learned in the ray rice thread here on jazzfanz that it is NEVER ok to strike a woman.

She could be drowning a baby..... still can't hit her.
A woman could be coming at you with a knife and you still can't hit her..... You just have to try to restrain her

I think this is sarcasm.

But my take is, BS. A bitch wants equal rights, I'll give em equal rights. Amirite?

If I watched a chick slap my wife like that. God have mercy on her soul, because I'm not sure I could let her off the hook. I tend to act before I think. I'm trying to fix this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sound like my old lady. She would have gone off in that situation. I probably would have been been pretty cool as long as the dude didn't touch her. I might have hit him after putting his finger in my face, though.(depending on how many beers I'd had) I ****in hate that.

It's just sad to see this happen... they are all there to enjoy the game. They pay bunch of money to fight at the basketball game? cmon...