What's new

Jazz @ Grizzlies 6:00pm (MST) on ESPN

Bawse Dawg

Bringing it back.

Mike Conley's homecoming, long *** ovation incoming. Hope he has a good game.

Exum's return to the land of the living? Will sciences greatest miracle take the court today?

Can't think of any good reason to lose this one. So let's not.

Go Jazz

Gonna be awesome to se the ovation Conley gets. I kind of doubt Exum will even get on the court tonight unless we blow them out.

Seems like forever since the last game. Im excited for this one. An early game and what should be a near automatic win and Exum is back.
Awesome

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Also I’m predicting a Jae and Joe moment of **** talking tonight. It will seem serious but all good vibes.

Much love to Jae and I love that he ain’t doing what Iggy did... just go and play have fun with the youth and be a mentor... I’ll bet Jae ends up getting some Jared Dudley mentoring type contracts because he’s willing to play and contribute where/how he can.

Seems like forever since the last game. Im excited for this one. An early game and what should be a near automatic win and Exum is back.
Awesome

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think Exum gets the five minutes we were giving Niang but George’s has been on the pine since Mudiay came back... so maybe not?

Memphis cant shoot but they do have a big lineup. Box those dudes out!
Jonas gives Rudy issues... Jaren isn't rebounding like he should be... maybe Bogey can get him to foul trouble and mitigate his effect on the game.

DedEx returning to the FedEx Forum. Maybe it will become the DedEx Forum.

Note: I completely forgot Jae Crowder plays for the Grizzlies.

But yea, I guess we’ll be seeing him tonight too.

Gonna be awesome to se the ovation Conley gets. I kind of doubt Exum will even get on the court tonight unless we blow them out.
Of course he will. He's not likely to play a bunch of minutes, but if he's available, they'll definitely give him a run or two. I think he gets 5-10 minutes.

Maybe DedEx will put up 30 points and Grizzlies will get mad for not demanding him in the trade. Maybe then they will offer us our draft pick back along with Crowder for DedEx. And we let them keep Grayson so they feel like they won.

Of course he will. He's not likely to play a bunch of minutes, but if he's available, they'll definitely give him a run or two. I think he gets 5-10 minutes.

I just don't see it. I guess we'll see.

Side note... I am going to Top Golf with the wife and a few couples... I predict I get like 100 dirty looks from my wife as I focus in on the game and tune out every human around me... I'm going to put a pillow behind the couch just in case.

Top golf? Wtf is that? **** i hate golf.

Top golf? Wtf is that? **** i hate golf.

It's a giant golf ball range with food... like bowling, but more fun and trendier. They have the internet in the outback right... look it up.

It's cool as a date because sports are on tv... you are whacking golf balls... and the ladies get to gab... its a nice activity to pass off as a date.

So you're saying he's definitely playing. Right on!