Utah_Jazz_alternate_logo_2005-prese.png

@

atlanta-hawks-myspace-comment.gif

THE MATCHUP TO WATCH:

fe049ae84954.jpg

vs

story-16jefferson-42403.jpg

NOTES:

-ATLANTA IS ON THE END OF A BACK-BACK-BACK BUT WON THE FIRST TWO.
-JAZZ LOOKING FOR THEIR 7TH STRAIGHT WIN
-ATLANTA IS THIN UP FRONT WITH NO AL HORFORD
-JOSH SMITH STARTED AS PF LAST NIGHT WHICH IS GOOD NEWS FOR THE JAZZ

LETS GO JAZZ!!!! HOT GIRL FOR GOOD LUCK!

walking_dead_bicycle.jpeg

Is that a real dead hot girl? Looks CGI'd....plus she looks like she has body hair, must be a European hot dead girl

I know so little about the Hawks this season that I have no idea how to feel about this game, aside from "Go Jazz".

Here is our girl for the game. Not as hot as that glamorous dude someone keeps posting but should be nice for a start.
At least she is into sports.

object_12.1332113544.43443.jpg

...I get the Hawks locally, so after watching Tiger Woods crash and burn this afternoon, I can watch the Hawks crash and burn against the Jazz!

The game to follow the first easy win of the streak. FG % and turnover-rebound numbers will be vital. To beat the Hawks, you need to get tired and lose concentration after they do.

Very nice to know that they are on the last game of a back to back to back. I wasn't very confident about getting a win before i got that info. Now I think we got this one.

Im liking that hockey girl

Very nice to know that they are on the last game of a back to back to back. I wasn't very confident about getting a win before i got that info. Now I think we got this one.

Im liking that hockey girl

Those are usually the types of games the Jazz lose. The ones we expect them to win turn out to be ugly losses. That's the past, though. Jazz win this one by 11. GO JAZZ!

Jazz by 9 in the third but then OT. Jazz win by 1 on an Alec Burks jack-knife and/1. He misses the ft but we're still ahead by 1.

The Hawks are 15-7 at home but overall, they've won just seven games against teams who currently have winning records. Home or away. We on the other hand have 11 wins vs. teams with winning records. Unfortunately for us, just three of those were on the road. Recently against the Lakers, in Memphis, and in Denver. Tough game. This is the first of five road games in our next six. I think we lose, maybe even by double digits. A win here and I'll be quite impressed. Unless we follow it up with a loss tomorrow to the lowly Nets.

101-89, Hawks.

I'll be headed to the Atl shortly! I've never seen a Jazz game in person that we lost. Including a game a few years ago that we were down to the Hawks by 20+ at one point and came back to win easily. So all you people that think we're going to lose, don't worry.

It is on early because Atlanta is on the US east coast and that is where they re playing.

F all you nay sayers! Let's go Utah!!!!!