What's new

Jazz Nation: Volume 1 - First half of season mix

Nobody cares. This team puts me to sleep. It's actually an achievement for me to stay awake until the end of the game these days.

But seriously, I'm sure you did a fine job putting it together...look forward to watching it when I have more time.

Thanks for the work DJB. I'll watch it tonight.

Also I am having a hard time paying attention to the games when the starters are in. Gameface has said it's been over a month since he watched a game at all.

Nice work!! Makes me miss Hayward. I forget how much he brings to the game, even when he's not scoring.
Looking forward to part two.

Pansies.. you call yourselves fans??!?

I set aside time for evevery game and I am on the couch in front of the TV for the whole game but lately I find myself with a book, my kindle, FB...

I set aside time for evevery game and I am on the couch in front of the TV for the whole game but lately I find myself with a book, my kindle, FB...

Or my cell phone, ipad or playing with my kids on the floor. Yep, just not as into it as normal.

I for one, have not missed a game yet this year and probably wont miss a game all season.... even when the games start late and i have to be up for work in the morning at 6 i still stay up to watch...

I need to be sure to watch so i can have my material to bitch about right?..... seriously though, i still love game nights and get excited for each game even though i hate watching the starters play, and play so damn much.
But my love for The Four and demarre (and even randy foye a little) keeps me excited and watching.

Great collection of highlights.... just bad video quality is the only problem.

Repped.

Good work thank you. I felt like the Jazz were a contender during the time I watched it. If the brightness and contrast would be fixed, I would recommend the roster to watch it. But this way, it seems kinda cool in its own way.

Nice work!! Makes me miss Hayward. I forget how much he brings to the game, even when he's not scoring.
Looking forward to part two.

Yeah Hayward can do a little bit of everything out there. Thanks dude.

Great collection of highlights.... just bad video quality is the only problem.

Repped.

Thanks, didn't think the quality was that bad tbh but it's hard getting all HD stuff.

Good work thank you. I felt like the Jazz were a contender during the time I watched it. If the brightness and contrast would be fixed, I would recommend the roster to watch it. But this way, it seems kinda cool in its own way.

I reckon the brightness and contrast look fine on most videos it's just the bad quality ones that make it look bad. Thanks.

Thanks guys for the responses, on the note that it's hard to watch Jazz games and I guess I get where you're coming from in some ways but I still find myself enjoying the games a lot, and yes I sit through it all. The development of our young guys etc is great to watch at times.