What's new

Jazz over/under opens at 43 - 4th in WC.

So 43-29?

I'm bullish on this team in the regular season. I never bet on my own teams for obvious reasons, but definitely like that over.

I’d take the suns and blazers overs... Jazz and mavs too.

I guess it all comes down to how long it takes to get the sex machine offense rolling. Very cerebral stuff.

I’m hoping this year is a quicker start, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

This is 50 wins if carried out all 82.

I guess it all comes down to how long it takes to get the sex machine offense rolling. Very cerebral stuff.

I’m hoping this year is a quicker start, but I’ll believe it when I see it.
Should be a quicker start. If not, not nearly as much time to recover.

Kings under. Maybe if they get a C like Whiteside they can get that many wins. The roster they have now, Marvin Bagley hasnt showm me enough at the NBA level.

That's fair for the Jazz. I'd probably say a couple more wins, but you never know with injuries. To be within 5 games of the Lakers is actually kind of a compliment. I think the Nuggets might slip a little, but the Blazers might be right on our tail. I could see the Jazz finishing 3rd or 4th in the WC.

This short offseason, abbreviated camp, relatively no preseason. Which team is most professional? Which team is best organized?

I have my doubts about the Clippers. New coach, whiny players who always need rest, etc.

I have no doubts about the Lakers (of course if AD signs and is healthy).

I think we are professional and focused enough to start strong. Bojan should be ready to shine after having all the time off. Everybody else should have a chip on their shoulder considering how we collapsed down the stretch vs Denver.

With RoCo and Nurk back?

I'll give you Roco, but is Nurk anything to write home about on D? Replacing Whiteside with Kanter hurts on that side of the ball. Roco is the only guy on that team that can lock down on Defense, right?

The Portland O will be pretty good though with treats at every level.

I'll give you Roco, but is Nurk anything to write home about on D? Replacing Whiteside with Kanter hurts on that side of the ball. Roco is the only guy on that team that can lock down on Defense, right?

The Portland O will be pretty good though with treats at every level.
Fair. Its been awhile since I saw Nurk obvs but dont they drop him and its given us fits with Donovan in the past?