What's new

Jazz @ Phoenix: 7:00pm MST (FSN)

Would be surprised if he was back before All Star break. Hope Bell can play. Price may sit this one out :) Phoenix lost to Sacramento without Cousins. Hope a couple of practices will get us ready for the game.

Price and Bell were to practice lightly as well.

Corbin said bell will start if he is a go.

I hope CJ comes off the bench instead of starting for AK. I have not heard who
is starting for AK.

We need his points off the bench.

Miles was shooting really well starting off in the Pheonix game, and then he missed a couple shots and just seemed to be totally deflated. He's got to keep his head up. Even the best shooters miss half their shots.

I hope the team starts looking for Fes and Hayward more when they are on the court. Especially last game, Hayward was 5 for 5, and then they completely forgot about him! Come on, play smart.

Miles was shooting really well starting off in the Pheonix game, and then he missed a couple shots and just seemed to be totally deflated. He's got to keep his head up. Even the best shooters miss half their shots.

I hope the team starts looking for Fes and Hayward more when they are on the court. Especially last game, Hayward was 5 for 5, and then they completely forgot about him! Come on, play smart.

I think Fes got a little excited with Sloan not being on the sidelines. Threw up a couple of bad shots in the first half. Got to be smart or he will not get the ball passed to him.

Nothing new here. I remember telling the AK homers earlier this year that he was bound to miss another 15 games this season. So far, he has actually been better than that. Contract year?

If the Jazz FO re-sign him they have to remember that they are essentially paying him whatever salary they will pay him for 67-69 games a year at best.

Jazz come out and battle all night with PHX only this time they pull off the win and return the favor of this home and home tourney.

Jazz by 9

My first game thread! Hope this is a good luck charm to get the Jazz there first win under coach Tyrone Corbin (the Milk Man, as my buddies call him). Also, the first win with Jeff Hornacek as assistant coach!

A win would get this teams confidence back, a must win if we want to stay in running for the playoff's!

23128096_ad41f72aab.jpg

Deron, why are you wearing an Allen Iverson jersey!

6a00d83451b84f69e2010536c190fb970b-550wi

Yeah that's right Nash! You are going to be sad after tonight's loss!

Can you guys let me know if I missed someting, I know these game threads are pretty important.

GO JAZZ :)

Heheh I was looking for funny pictures of Robin lopez and came accros this one. Guess who else is on it?

DeAndreJordanKostaKoufosRobinLopez0.jpg

Boom b****!

I have no desire whatsoever to watch this team play right now. And I'm not the least bit ashamed of that.

Well since Hornacek was not an official assistant coach last game we have the opportunity to have his first official game as a victory. Lets do it for Horny!

I have no desire whatsoever to watch this team play right now. And I'm not the least bit ashamed of that.

Yeah, it is tough. Usually pretty mad when we lose a game we should win, but not to worked up after last Phoenix game. Maybe a W will get me excited again. OKC still leaving the door open a little for the 4th seed.

YB85, don't you think it will be interesting to see how the team has jelled (or not) over the last few days and practices, and maybe they have learned from their second-half mistakes since last game. Who knows? But I feel like I'm watching a new Jazz team.

Utah Jazz 3.0 :D

This.
I don't even think I can bring myself to turn my tv on.
I may have to find something else to keep me busy.