Neto : C........Underappreciated
Withey : C-... Underappreciated
Bolomboy : D+...I haven't seen enough of him
Exum : D+....Good and bad moments
Mack : D+.....He has to improve in defense
Diaw : D+.....High IQ but slow
Burks : D....Comeback from injury
Lyles : D.....He has to improve in defense and shooting

Dennis Lindsey - D. Color me unimpressed. If they had the smarts to hand me the reigns from the weeks leading up to the draft until now, I'd have done better. And yes, they'd have lost either way, they would be vastly more prepared for if Hayward walks tho.

To me, Lindsey operated in a nearly 'put all the eggs in one basket' fashion (In hopes to appease Hayward).

Dennis Lindsey - D. Color me unimpressed. If they had the smarts to hand me the reigns from the weeks leading up to the draft until now, I'd have done better. And yes, they'd have lost either way, they would be vastly more prepared for if Hayward walks tho.

To me, Lindsey operated in a nearly 'put all the eggs in one basket' fashion (In hopes to appease Hayward).

If your contributions here are any indication you most certainly WOULD NOT have done better. Please stop lying to yourself.

LOL. Dude's in the conversation for GM of the year. From 25 to 51 in 3 seasons.

FWIW, Exam hasn't had a basketball off-season to work on his game. Excited to see what he is asked to do and how it improves his game.

FWIW, Exam hasn't had a basketball off-season to work on his game. Excited to see what he is asked to do and how it improves his game.

Well, he had ample time to work on his handle. And it's still holding back his entire repertoire.

My grades :
A : Elite, B : Starter, C : First Rotation, D : Third String, Below D : Exit

Gobert : A......All NBA Team
Hayward : A......All Star
Ingles : B+......Good surprise
Hill : B+.........A little too much injured
Johnson : B-........Clutch
Hood : C+....He has to improve in defense and shooting
Favors : C+....A little too much injured
Neto : C........Underappreciated
Withey : C-... Underappreciated
Bolomboy : D+...I haven't seen enough of him
Exum : D+....Good and bad moments
Mack : D+.....He has to improve in defense
Diaw : D+.....High IQ but slow
Burks : D....Comeback from injury
Lyles : D.....He has to improve in defense and shooting

Pretty good grades. Diaw is a little low. I dont think he should be a major part of this team going forward because he will fail you in situations like the GS series. He was still fine against certain teams, and in the regular season. Exum showed flashes I'd give him a C- because he showed willingness to attack the hoop. A major flaw of his game early on.

Hayward-A
Gobert-A
Hill-B
Hood-C
Ingles-A-
Favors-Inc.
Johnson-B
Diaw-C+
Exum-C+
Mack-B
Neto-B

No one else matters to me.

I'm grading based off my pre season expectations.
Point guards.
Hill B
Mack B
Exum C
Neto C
(These guys were all about what I expected.... though hill was better than I expected but injured more than I expected too)

Wings
Hayward A+
Ingles A. (Didn't expect much)
JJ A. (Didn't expect much)
Hood D
Burks F

Bigs
Gobert A- (I had high expectations for him)
Diaw C+ (I expected nothing out of him)
Withey D
Favors F
Bolomboy Incomplete
Lyles F-

Lyles should get the worst grade from everyone

Hayward B
he waited too long into the season to show us his best. I want a 40 point game to start the season out of him in October. I think that at times he leaned on Rudy too much defensively. He has the ability to be a lock down defender. He needs to do it more consistently.

Gobert B
He needs a baby hook before I can give him an A.

Hill SOL injuries

Favors SOL injuries

Burks MIA presumed dead

Hood C inconsistent

Ingles B on the right trajectory

Johnson J praise him

Diaw D too fat 25% from 3 even by Diaw standards this was a tubby brick throwing kinda year

Exum D I could give him a C if he could play 5 mins and only commit 1 foul

Lyles F Holy ****ing **** he deserves that grade

Mack E for effort 3rd string pgs shouldn't play this much

Neto Withey Bolomboy N/A

Hayward: A
Gobert: A
Ingles: A-
Hood: D+
Favors: D
Joe Johnson: B
Burks: F
Lyles: F
Neto: C
Mack: C
Exum: C
Hill: B-

Hayward: A
Gobert: A
Ingles: A-
Hood: D+
Favors: D
Joe Johnson: B
Burks: F
Lyles: F
Neto: C
Mack: C
Exum: C
Hill: B-
Pretty much the same way I feel.

Gobert: A (Did what he had to do. Didn't expect him to play well against GSW, so not marking that against him)
Hayward: B+ (Not clutch. Still 3/4 man. Will get max money even though he doesn't hold a candle to a true max money player like Durant)
Ingles: A+ (Ingles might be the most valuable "unknown" player in the entire NBA based off output produced compared to salary paid)
Hill: B- (Only performed well against poor teams during the regular season. Often injured and not worth re-signing)
Johnson: A- (Single-handedly willed us to victory against the Clippers. His play against the Clippers was the only thing that resembled the play of true star out of any Jazz player for the entire season.)
Hood: C- (WTF. Regressed horribly. Even D+ may be appropriate here.)
Favors: C- (Often injured. Often useless. But had a big game 7 against Clippers.)
Neto: C (Performed as expected)
Withey: C- (Pretty bad defender)
Bolomboy: N/A
Exum: C (Snyder really drives this score as he didn't get enough playing time to demonstrate a real score. But then again part of that is on Exum.)
Mack: F (Shouldn't have played a single minute the entire season.)
Diaw: C (Played as expected)
Burks: F (Injured. Not good.)
Lyles: F (WOAT defender)
Snyder: F (Did not play Exum minutes. As a result, may have long-term damaged Jazz's chances of winning a championship)