What's new

Jazz-Rockets game thread, happy groundhog day

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
WTF? I’d tag Bulletproof since he did so many last season as we went on our run, but someone had to ruin that (thanks Dutch, you douchebag).

WTF? I’d tag Bulletproof since he did so many last season as we went on our run, but someone had to ruin that (thanks Dutch, you douchebag).

BP had one of his pantented overdramatic episodes. I don’t dislike him by any means just dude was a ****ing drama queen of the highest order.

How long till a stupid call in favor of harden? I say 3 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No it isn't. Crowder is starting because of their midget line-up. Faried is their tallest starter at 6'8".

I find it interesting. You say Quin’s done this before. When, other then after getting our doors blown in in a playoff game? Now, he’s not waiting til we’re down 15 at half. He’s being proactive in his approach.

Moreover, there’s an outside shot it could become permanent. Or perhaps a trade is looming.

I find the possibilities interesting.

Last edited:
Faried is a new wrinkle. He is averaging 16 ppg since joining Houston. Houston got him for nothing...another symptom of a diseased league.

Ok thread title changed and thread stickied. This is game thread.

Since Jazzfanz won't let me turn off images anymore can you atleast put the sexual harassment lawsuit pictures in a spoiler so those who are sitting at work or around polite company can still come here.

I have how in the pre game discussion they are talking about how to defend harden and apparently quin said that the strategy is to keep your hands back. Basically don't defend him cause if you decide to defend him they will call a foul lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app