What's new

Jazz showing interest in Robert Covington

Just Ted

Prime time sports talk stating that the jazz are working with the Timberwolves for a trade that will bring Robert Covington to Utah.

Would love to have this dude. He is legit

I think it’s a bogus report. Unless they really like Ed Davis and Tony Bradley.

Does he play defense?

Cos the past games
Royce o neale our defensive expert has gotten roasted by everyone alive.

Conley for him and Teague I guess? 100% no chance tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Whenever people say "There's no way they'll get two first for..." I remember the time the Cavs trade for

gty_625420672_86936694-e1529506361986.jpg

2 1st rd picks lol 2 2nd picks maybe. Do the Jazz even have the assets to do this? No way they take any of Bradley, Niang, Mudiay or even Conley. They're after DLo, KAT best bud.

Zach Lowe: Robert Covington is top 10 most overrated player in the NBA. People talk about like he is Bruce Bowen with Kyle Korver's jumpshot, saying he can swing a championship.

10:20 mark

> Zach Lowe: Robert Covington is top 10 most overrated player in the NBA. People talk about like he is Bruce Bowen with Kyle Korver's jumpshot, saying he can swing a championship. He is good. But people are really overrating him

I didn't like what I've seen of Covington this year, tbh. But maybe he's dogging it because he's in Minnesota.

The report could be smoke from Minnesota to drive up the bidding. Philadelphia and Houston are apparently interested in Covington.

Theory 1: Jazz looking to move Conley (no other player makes sense for RoCo)
Theory 2: Source said Jazz had been in contact with Wolves about increasing forward depth. Reporter thought that was referring to RoCo, when in fact the Jazz called about Vonleh!