What's new

Jazz sucking right now so I thought of this jazz/Magic trade

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

This game is too hard to watch right now, so I thought of this...

https://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ctdejtf

Only question is would the magic do this.

Whether or not the magic would do it. This would be a great trade for us we get two great outside shooters making the jazz not resign Foye or Marv, and in my opinion Reddick and Afflalo are better deep shooters then Foye and Williams. We lose Burks, but he doesn't even play and Afflalo is underrated.

Discuss....

I love AA but the Magic wouldn't do this.

That was my question. Guess it depends on how badly the magic want a low post scorer.

Would everyone object to giving up a first round pick to get this deal done, because I think this trade makes us pretty good

Mo. ?
Afflalo Reddick. Hayward
Hayward. Carroll
Millsap. Favors. McRoberts.
Favors. Kanter

Get this done!!

After watching Burks these two games I'm not willing to trade him and his value is too low for any realistic trade to make sense.

Reactions: BHP
I'd bet AA could be had for Millsap and a pick or two. You're trading with a rebuilder... give them what they need.

Who? If you look at my earlier post I mentioned that this trade makes Foye and Marv expendable.
Unless Corbin is included in that trade, Foye and Marvin will get heavy minutes.
Marvin is a good player. But he went from a situation in ATlanta where he was an afterthought to one in Utah that is exactly the same. He just doesn't get any touches with the ball being dominated by Foye/Mo and Jefferson. It's an inside-outside game with that trio. Marvin could be a great contributor if he was given the ball regularly.

Unless Corbin is included in that trade, Foye and Marvin will get heavy minutes.
Marvin is a good player. But he went from a situation in ATlanta where he was an afterthought to one in Utah that is exactly the same. He just doesn't get any touches with the ball being dominated by Foye/Mo and Jefferson. It's an inside-outside game with that trio. Marvin could be a great contributor if he was given the ball regularly.

I agree with your Marvin Williams assessment. The same things that used to happen to Hayward in the starting line up, are the same things that happen to Marvin in that same line up.

I couldn't help but notice that this trade makes both teams worse by at least 3 wins. :( And if both Redick and Afflalo are coming in, then Foye needs to be included in the deal for sure. Otherwise, Hayward and Burks don't get any more pt...