Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Current Roster:

Justin Wright-Foreman/Frankie Ferrari/Jarius Lyles
Isaiah Cousins/Darnell Edge
Miye Oni
Jarrell Brantley/Juwan Morgan
Tony Bradley/Willie Reed/Josh Sharma

These are all the names I've seen for the Jazz Summer League roster. If anyone has links to other announcements post them and Ill update the depth chart.

Last edited:
Current Roster:

Justin Wright-Foreman/Frankie Ferrari
Isaiah Cousins
Miye Oni
Jarrell Brantley/Juwan Morgan
Tony Bradley/Willie Reed/Josh Sharma

These are all the names I've seen for the Jazz Summer League roster. If anyone has links to other announcements post them and Ill update the depth chart.
i wish they'd stop there so these guys can play a ******** of minutes. but they'll add about 10 more.

Tho, obviously players dont have to play on the Jazz SL team to join the Jazz.

The summer Royce joined Utah he played for the Pelicans SL and was awful (at least stats wise).

I liked Willie Reed before the injury. He was poised to make a roster. Wonder how he cones back.

Sad I won't be able to watch SL.

His jumper looks like CJ McCollums. Doesnt appear to have any athleticism though.

Jazz have a lot of shooting on the perimeter so far in SL.
gorgeous jumpshot, but yeah, the steal and layup there in the first half looked like slow motion. but man, on catch and shoot, that guy is money.

Jazz have a lot of shooting on the perimeter so far in SL.
When Hayward left, I remember Dennis saying the Jazz were going to pivot on defense. I guess he's seen that the development staff can't make great shooters out of just anyone. Although GS seems to be able to do that.

So what's easier...making an adequate defender out of a good shooter, or an adequate shooter out of a great defender?