What's new

Jazz @ The Process 5pm Mountain Time

Anybody else still rooting for wins? @Stoked has left his bus in the middle of the road so I'm bringing on the hype train!

iu

Anybody else still rooting for wins? @Stoked has left his bus in the middle of the road so I'm bringing on the hype train!

iu
I'm just rooting for the team to play well. I'd rather lose, but I don't want to lose and have dudes like Mitchell/Hood play badly.

Also holding out hope Favors puts together a really strong month and the Jazz are actually able to trade him for something of minor value.

I'm just rooting for the team to play well. I'd rather lose, but I don't want to lose and have dudes like Mitchell/Hood play badly.

Also holding out hope Favors puts together a really strong month and the Jazz are actually able to trade him for something of minor value.

TBH watching Mitchell is easily the biggest reason I'm still interested in these games.

I am afraid Jazzfanz jumped on the Tankwagon quicker than the coach and players, maybe quicker than management too. Nevertheless, I think Philly beats the Jazz tonight.

iu
I am definitely still cheering for them to win. The injuries suck and might hold us back but we are only 1 game out of the playoffs. Half *** tanking has 0 appeal to me and not what the team is going to do unless the injuries get much worse but that would really suck. Getting a decent pick this year that may or may not contribute to our future and wont really fit in with Gobert is not that appealing to me. Besides we have better luck later in the draft anyways. Since our best players are Gobert, Mitchell and Hood.

Jazz are righting the ship, going to pick up another confidence building win tonight. Jazz by 7, Favors with 24, Hood with 29, Mitchell with 17.
I dont want to get my hopes up because this team is still wildly inconsistent and missing their best player but I am really hopeful that we put up a good fight.

If we win and OKC and Memphis lose we are tied for the 8th seed in the playoffs.

I think the sixers' coach is telling his team to let us feed Favors the ball -- as good as a TO.