What's new

Jazz Themed Players in Vegas

homeytennis

You have Naz and Cavanaugh playing for the Cavs and Knicks, Jeff Withey playing for the Wiz and Kelan Martin playing for the TWolves.

I don't know what level Withey is at now, but he certainly was better than Bradley is now. While people are trying to be encouraging about Bradley, he just doesn't seem to me to be good enough to be a contributor in the NBA -- but then he is young and maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know what level Withey is at now, but he certainly was better than Bradley is now. While people are trying to be encouraging about Bradley, he just doesn't seem to me to be good enough to be a contributor in the NBA -- but then he is young and maybe I'm wrong.

Completely agree. If he is our 3rd C we need to pray that neither of the two in front of him get hurt. Withey would be great to have back if TB is our option.

This is the worst take ever. You would rather have a less than average center in withey who has no upside rather than a young player with potential who is arguably just as good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Bradley is 21. When Rudy Gobert was 21 he averaged 2/3/1 on an efg% of .486. For the record, it was at this point that I made the first "Rudy will become the greatest Jazz Center of all time!" thread.

You think Bradley can average 2/3/1 as a third string center?

Today the TWolves beat the Cavs. Kelan Martin had 12 points 11 boards for the TWolves and Naz had 14 points for the Cavs. Today's line of the day is 25 points 11 boards for Jock Londale of the Bucks who played for Atlanta in SLC last summer. JIngles is congratulating the former St. Marys Center and fellow Aussie on Twitter.

Today the TWolves beat the Cavs. Kelan Martin had 12 points 11 boards for the TWolves and Naz had 14 points for the Cavs. Today's line of the day is 25 points 11 boards for Jock Londale of the Bucks who played for Atlanta in SLC last summer. JIngles is congratulating the former St. Marys Center and fellow Aussie on Twitter.
Londale had 13 and 8 but hit a 3 for the Bucks today.

Naz had a stinker of a game 20% shooting in a loss. Kelan Martin has 13 points 6 boards a steal and a blocked shot for the TWolves in 8 minutes of pt..

Bradley is 21. When Rudy Gobert was 21 he averaged 2/3/1 on an efg% of .486. For the record, it was at this point that I made the first "Rudy will become the greatest Jazz Center of all time!" thread.

You think Bradley can average 2/3/1 as a third string center?

Don't inject logic into it. Hating on Bradley is what all the cool kids are doing. Herd mentality.

What if Bradley turns into Tim Duncan? He would still be just a senior in college this season. Not Jazz themed but former BYU player Elijah Bryant went for 31 last night for Milwaukee. 6-8 from 3. He was undrafted and played last year in Israel. Also I see the TWolves claimed our former 2nd round pick Ty Wallace off waivers yesterday.

What if Bradley turns into Tim Duncan? He would still be just a senior in college this season. Not Jazz themed but former BYU player Elijah Bryant went for 31 last night for Milwaukee. 6-8 from 3. He was undrafted and played last year in Israel. Also I see the TWolves claimed our former 2nd round pick Ty Wallace off waivers yesterday.

On a serious note I think Bradley had improved his finishing on the pick and roll and on alley-oops. Two key parts of the jazz offense for bigs. Also his general conditioning and strength are better. He still has a long ways to go. But I think his rebounding will keep him on the floor.