What's new

JAZZ vs. Bobcats - Orlando Pro Summer League - 1pm et 7/5/10

hayward4mvp

Jazz kick off their summer league schedule against the Bobcats. What are you guys looking out for?

Roster:

Jazz

Sundiata Gaines
Othyus Jeffers
Kosta Koufos
Gordon Hayward
Jeremy Evans
Paul Harris
Tadija Dragicevic *expected
James Augustine
Jermareo Davidson
Thomas Gardner
Demetris Nichols
Bernard Robinson
Rod Benson
Darian Townes
Tyrese Rice
Dominic Waters

Last edited:
Any way one of you nerds out there could capture this and post it online...legally of course...

Also, I wonder if there will be a Hayward cam that follows him around the whole game...

Any way one of you nerds out there could capture this and post it online...legally of course...

Also, I wonder if there will be a Hayward cam that follows him around the whole game...

I hope the cams follow him in the showers too.

honz, I believe every summer league game was on NBA.com last year so hopefully it will be the same.

Thanks,

The guy who sent you a voice message on XBox live in which you didn't respond.

honz, I believe every summer league game was on NBA.com last year so hopefully it will be the same.

Thanks,

The guy who sent you a voice message on XBox live in which you didn't respond.

Are they archived though, or only streamed live?

Also, I don't respond to personal attacks over Xbox Live. Nah, I was meaning to respond in a funny manner, but haven't gotten around to it. I've been too busy watching Gordon Hayward youtube videos.

I'm pumped to see G-time, the 2nd round dude we drafted, and Boom tho.

I cant wait to see the over reaction on here if Hayward doesnt put up 20-10-8.

Ok, so it's 2 hours and 45 minutes until tip-off and I already have the Summer League Broadband window open and impatiently watching the clock. What is wrong with me?

Ok, so it's 2 hours and 45 minutes until tip-off and I already have the Summer League Broadband window open and impatiently watching the clock. What is wrong with me?

is this on television or can you only watch on computer?

and rosters are posted here:
https://www.nba.com/magic/OPSL_2010_rosters.html

I see that Sherron Collins is playing for the Bobcats - hope the Jazz win but I'd really like to see Sherron do well, I hope he has a monster game!

And two others that I'm particularly interested in, #2 & #3 go against each other in the final game today at 7 PM. Go ET!!! :-D

and I'm sure some of you might want to watch Jaycee Carroll, he's playing for the Celtics @ 5 PM.

Last edited: