Jazz vs Dallas. The Hangover

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
I'm going to the game tonight and I'm a little worried about the carry over from last night but I think we win.

Gonna leave the house with 3 Icehouse to drink on the ride and then I'll bring a bag of rum in my jacket to the game. Gonna party like the ol days tonight. Hit a bar after and get hammered. Hopefully celebrating a victory rather than drowning in defeat

Go Jazz

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Dallas is good at home but stink when playing on the road. Seeing Burke and Harris play will be amusing.

I'm going to the game tonight and I'm a little worried about the carry over from last night but I think we win.

Gonna leave the house with 3 Icehouse to drink on the ride and then I'll bring a bag of rum in my jacket to the game. Gonna party like the ol days tonight. Hit a bar after and get hammered. Hopefully celebrating a victory rather than drowning in defeat

Go Jazz

I like that you will have a "bag" of rum. God bless sir. Take a cab. Go Jazz.

The FO has shown their hand with Ricky, and if he is rattled, I wouldn't mind seeing Royce start. Especially after that grueling 2OT game yesterday,

Game 59. Maveriks at Jazz. I see a listing for 8:00pm start time.

Jazz are 32-26 and Maveriks are 26-32.

No word yet if Luka or Dante will play.

We're not one of the best rebounding teams in the league by accident. Jazz rebound with a win tonight!

Mike makes this an easy W.

tysonshor.jpg

Luka Doncic is out.

Bring on Jalen Brunson (33rd pick) and former Jazzmen Devin Harris and Trey Burke.

Remember, Dallas played yesterday in Denver.

Andy Larsen says teams are 0-5 in the past two years on the second night of B2B when they played 2OT the night before.

Go Jazz

.sXWDlzG.gif

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app