What's new

Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

kiri.de.carlos

The timberwolves are in town to try and ruin our mojo.

Featuring

a7f4a20f7e2feaf0bd9aa852e4c653a0.jpg

Vs

94143f36b26eebb6de2e4ab291463fec.jpg

The big question is, will any of our dead play??

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Go Jazz!!! We need this W to continue the push for HCA!

I want 50. This is a critical game to help get the Jazz over the hump. I think that getting to 50 wins this year would be a huge confidence boost for this team. It means they closed out the season on a high note heading into the playoffs.

Hood, Favors, Neto and Withey are all questionable for tomorrow against Minnesota

George Hill is doubtful for tomorrow against Minnesota

What are the odds that game 1 of the playoffs our starting lineup is
Hill
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert
?

We are a team that seems built for the playoffs and if we are healthy I'd feel pretty good about things.

I'd have to go back and comb through the stats, but it seems that Rubio has been revived since about the time that Lavine went down. He had a great March.

I'd have to go back and comb through the stats, but it seems that Rubio has been revived since about the time that Lavine went down. He had a great March.

Rubio has been insane lately. LaVine was totes holding him back.

This is a classic trap game if we don't prepare properly. Sota has star talent but a lack of discipline-- hit them hard and early, and let the bench just exchange blows for the rest of the game.

What are the odds that game 1 of the playoffs our starting lineup is
Hill
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert
?

We are a team that seems built for the playoffs and if we are healthy I'd feel pretty good about things.

Exum is not on there so that means he is fine and his hip wasn't anything.

This is a classic trap game if we don't prepare properly. Sota has star talent but a lack of discipline-- hit them hard and early, and let the bench just exchange blows for the rest of the game.

I think the trap game was when they punched us in the mouth and beat us by 30 a couple months ago. I don't think the team will be looking past them in any shape or form tomorrow.

I think the trap game was when they punched us in the mouth and beat us by 30 a couple months ago. I don't think the team will be looking past them in any shape or form tomorrow.

I conjure the power of the churro for this home stretch