What's new

Jazz Writers Twitter Space

I learned that Deseret News doesn't require their employees to abstain from the devil's juice. SH was tying one on tonight.

They all acknowledged they had given up on the team in February because they knew the team was a mess in the locker room and that it was really hard to put on happy face for the rest of the season in their writings.

They all acknowledged they had given up on the team in February because they knew the team was a mess in the locker room and that it was really hard to put on happy face for the rest of the season in their writings.
Seems about right. When did Jingles tear his ACL again? Seemed like right around that time the wheels came off and this team began epic 4th quarter collapses after 4th quarter collapses.

I guess the current front office, to say it nicely, is not a fan of how the previous regime kept trading picks to get off bad contracts they gave out.

I don’t blame them. We all knew the trades to get off Ed Davis and Derrick Favors were stupid as hell.

Especially cause I think the team we traded picks to to take Davis contract traded Davis and got picks for him. Like wtf right?

Justin Zanick must feel kind of awkward when all that gets brought up.

Dennis Lindsey wasn’t a bad GM. But I don’t think he was better than average at best looking back at everything. And I don’t really trust JZ left to his own devices he seems too willing to trade draft picks to make up for dumb decisions or give a player option to 35 year old Rudy freakin Gay on a 3 yr deal or whatever it is.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app