What's new

JazzFanz.com Logo

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to run a contest. I've seen some impressive Photoshop work out there (or unimpressive) and would like to get a new logo for JazzFanz. I'm offering a Lifetime Premium Membership and a $50 gift card to Amazon, iTunes, or other e-tailer of your choosing. If you already have a Lifetime Premium account, you can select a friend to receive that award.

A few rules:
  • Has to match the color scheme or be flexible to allow multiple color schemes to work
  • Cannot use anything from the Utah Jazz including pictures (they don't let us post logos on here if you haven't noticed)
  • Contest will end on July 15th
  • Post your logos here and I'll encourage others to REP and LIKE the posts. If you're uncomfortable with posting it here, PM me a link.
  • It will replace the white "jazzfanz" at the top of the screen and I'll need a favicon as well eventually but the contest doesn't require it
  • The final logo will require a transparent background so think about having white background even though today it may not be on a white background

I guess it would be fair to say that I'm a fan of minimalist design. So the less noise that goes into it, the better chance it would have to be selected.

Good luck.

I'd like to run a contest. I've seen some impressive Photoshop work out there (or unimpressive) and would like to get a new logo for JazzFanz. I'm offering a Lifetime Premium Membership and a $50 gift card to Amazon, iTunes, or other e-tailer of your choosing. If you already have a Lifetime Premium account, you can select a friend to receive that award.

A few rules:
  • Has to match the color scheme or be flexible to allow multiple color schemes to work
  • Cannot use anything from the Utah Jazz including pictures (they don't let us post logos on here if you haven't noticed)
  • Contest will end on July 15th
  • Post your logos here and I'll encourage others to REP and LIKE the posts. If you're uncomfortable with posting it here, PM me a link.
  • It will replace the white "jazzfanz" at the top of the screen and I'll need a favicon as well eventually but the contest doesn't require it

I guess it would be fair to say that I'm a fan of minimalist design. So the less noise that goes into it, the better chance it would have to be selected.

Good luck.

Amen.

Here's one I whipped up in a few minutes to get things going.

ztyxdi.jpg

Minimalist hmmm?... well I barley tried on this… Do I win?

attachment.php

Attachments

• JAZZFANZ.jpg
    JAZZFANZ.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 139
What are the minimum/maximum dimensions and what are the hex codes for the color scheme of the site?

What are the minimum/maximum dimensions and what are the hex codes for the color scheme of the site?

I don't know on dimensions. I assume I should ask for something crazy like 1024x768 and then just resize down? :) I really don't know.

As for hex palette:

#00275E - Blue
#034C21 - Green
#F3A51D - Yellow

Neutrals:
#E5E5E5
#55575B
#C9C9C9