Team White Chocolate
Chris Paul-Markelle Fultz
Jru Holiday-Devonte Graham
Jayson Tatum-RJ Barrett
Blake Griffin-Deandre Hunter
Derrick Favors-Jonas Valanciunas

Team Eminence write-up
Offensive Strategy
- Mean Adams screens to get Lillard loose and firing from deep, Adams is a solid threat rolling to the hoop. Spread the floor 2-4 (2-5 with Theis when Rubio is in for Lillard). Middleton/Hayward isolations when things are breaking down or to get Lillard a breather.

White Chocolate specific - Run a few more 1-4 PnRs with Lillard/Isaac in this one, either get Griffin switched on the perimeter or Isaac as a lob target going towards the rim. Overall WC's defense is solid with Griffin the glaring weakness.

Defensive Strategy - Put Smart on the main guard threat, Isaac taking jobs all over the court, and let Adams control the paint and the glass. A dominant defensive bench to really run teams ragged.

White Chocolate specific - Smart on CP3 to match strength with strength, make the wily vet really work for it. Isaac on Griffin and willing to help off in this matchup, let Griffin try to beat us from the perimeter. Favors isn't enough of a threat to pull Adams out of the paint, it'll be very difficult for his squad to get stuff going towards the rim with both Isaac/Adams able to hang back. Middleton on Tatum is a decent matchup, Tatum favored for sure, but I think the vet can keep it close enough with the young gun.

Overall I feel good about my squad taking this one, Dame is the best player here and I've put together a cast that fits well around him and has great depth. Griffin seems pretty washed and that bench is bad (Graham/JV are alright). I'll say 4-2 Team Eminence.

White Chocolate provided no write-up

I changed my vote. Lillard and Middleton are over matched I’m not a fan of Issac at all Adams in my opinion is overrated and shouldn’t be a starter in a 16 team draft, or if so he’s a lower end starter in this.

Paul/Holiday/Tatum > Lillard/Smart/Middleton

Plus his bigs are outmatched as well. This shouldn’t be close. My biggest weak spot is PF/C and even then I have better players there than Eminence does.

My entire starting lineup has great defenders minus Griffin. Who’s going to score for Eminence outside of Lillard/Middleton? His team would struggle to score.

I went with eminence because Lillard is the best player. I also like how the team was built around him (especially on defense).
I would have gone with White Chocolate if I thought Griffin was going to be healthy, but I think it is more likely that he continues to be limited by injuries (when was the last time he played all of a first round series?).

What about Holiday? He’s not a difference maker to you?
I made this argument earlier in the draft thread, but I think he’s in a lower star level then the other two. Those are difference makers in a game. Jrue is a great third option though. He can’t carry a team but makes a team with difference makers better. He’s the best third option in both lineups though.

I made this argument earlier in the draft thread, but I think he’s in a lower star level then the other two. Those are difference makers in a game. Jrue is a great third option though. He can’t carry a team but makes a team with difference makers better. He’s the best third option in both lineups though.
He’s by far the better third option/ third wheel type.

For real I'm switching my vote, at first looking at WC's lineup there are names I'm bias against like Fultz.

Thinking it over, it'd have to be a 50 point game from Lillard more times than not to win so in a series I'll give my vote to WC. Holiday with Paul would be hella tough to play against. Eminence has great defense but so does WC + scoring.