What's new

Jimmer Coming to Salt Lake

Hopefully this will end the accusations that Utah is a bunch of racist jerks as the boos and jeers rain down on Jimmer it should be clear to everyone we are just average normal jerks.

First read this as “Jimmy Carter is coming to Utah.”

Hopefully this will end the accusations that Utah is a bunch of racist jerks as the boos and jeers rain down on Jimmer it should be clear to everyone we are just average normal jerks.
Careful! You'll get a life time ban, not only from vivent but all BUY related edificies.

On 97.5 this morning they were stating that because of the recent incidents fans wont and shouldn't boo and also he's a nice guy and never understood the boo's for him in the first place. For reasons stated earlier I wanted to text in that it would show that we're just regular jerks AND as a Ute fan I wanted to refresh their "select" memories. That he very well may be one of the nicest people on the planet, however the boo's didn't start until there was very loud cheers for the Kings and Jimmer every time he touched the ball. To which I have no doubt most being Ute/Jazz fans started to boo to drown out the cheers, from there sure it became a thing and he would get some boos.

On 97.5 this morning they were stating that because of the recent incidents fans wont and shouldn't boo and also he's a nice guy and never understood the boo's for him in the first place. For reasons stated earlier I wanted to text in that it would show that we're just regular jerks AND as a Ute fan I wanted to refresh their "select" memories. That he very well may be one of the nicest people on the planet, however the boo's didn't start until there was very loud cheers for the Kings and Jimmer every time he touched the ball. To which I have no doubt most being Ute/Jazz fans started to boo to drown out the cheers, from there sure it became a thing and he would get some boos.
He would have got boos regardless

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Pathetic Jazz fans booed Trey Burke who has been gone forever, by the teams choice and he is barely holding onto an NBA job.

Jazz fans boo Jimmer who played locally but never played for or disrespected the Jazz.

Utah jazz had to alter draft party because jazz fans kept booing the draft picks.

"Greatest fans in the NBA" we are not.

Pathetic Jazz fans booed Trey Burke who has been gone forever, by the teams choice and he is barely holding onto an NBA job.

Jazz fans boo Jimmer who played locally but never played for or disrespected the Jazz.

Utah jazz had to alter draft party because jazz fans kept booing the draft picks.

1. People are stupid.
2. I'm not aware of anyone we've parted with on mutual terms that we've booed (i.e. no Millsap, Carroll, Al Jefferson, etc.)
3. Jimmer gets booed because he was polarizing among our fanbase. See discussion about him here for a reflection of that.
4. I'm not a guy who boos.

1. People are stupid.
2. I'm not aware of anyone we've parted with on mutual terms that we've booed (i.e. no Millsap, Carroll, Al Jefferson, etc.)
3. Jimmer gets booed because he was polarizing among our fanbase. See discussion about him here for a reflection of that.
4. I'm not a guy who boos.
Boo

Boo

giphy.gif

Well, I am...