What's new

Joe Rogan On Shapiro's Show

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
I'll watch this in pieces over time, I wonder what the JFC thinks about the topics discussed here.

This is my favorite Shapiro moment from the past week. Which is saying something

irony (ˈīrənē) noun: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Your guy Jason Campbell probably also missed the reference to Sharknado.

irony (ˈīrənē) noun: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Your guy Jason Campbell probably also missed the reference to Sharknado.

No. We all got the reference.

Which is exactly the problem. The president takes awful shows like fox n friends and movies like sharknado more seriously than intelligence reports and scientistic research.

Wow! So thought provoking! And edgy! Wow!

Yea I expected as much thoughtful analysis from you. I like long-form discussions like those provided on Rogan's podcast even if I don't necessarily agree with the viewpoints.

But what do I know, you certainty watch more Shapiro, Fox, and CNN than me.

Yea I expected as much thoughtful analysis from you. I like long-form discussions like those provided on Rogan's podcast even if I don't necessarily agree with the viewpoints.

You deserve to suffer. Remember that lol

I'll watch this in pieces over time, I wonder what the JFC thinks about the topics discussed here.

Shapiro is such a Nazi, racist and extremist. Shut him down.

Joe Rogan is dumb! I mean, who even listens to that guy? Only dumb people do.

Sincerely,

The Southpaws of Jazzfanz.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how triggered does this thread make Thriller?

My favorite thing is Thriller routinely uses Shapiro's lines Shapiro coined. Lol.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how triggered does this thread make Thriller?

My favorite thing is Thriller routinely uses Shapiro's lines Shapiro coined. Lol.

My favorite thing is Trump is so far in his head that he should probably get a court ordered name change.

People are starting to see...

If you want more thoughtful analysis then you're going to have to use better material than Rogan and Shapiro. It's not my fault you're drawing from an empty well.

As this thread has proven, very few on this board take those two morons seriously. That's why you're not getting any thoughtful responses. Those two are parodies to most people. Sorry you don't get it.

Unless the subject is stand-up comedy, MMA or fitness Joe Rogan doesn't have any viewpoints. If he has a liberal on he sounds like he's reinforcing liberal ideals, if he has a conservative on he sounds like he's reinforcing conservative ideals.

He's a old school interview guy, like Mike Douglas, Merv Griffin or Johnny Carson - what he's good at is making his guest look/sound good. That's why so many people come on his podcast. And that's why so many people, including myself, listen to his podcast. You're getting information without it going through someone else's filter first.

Last edited:
Unless the subject is stand-up comedy, MMA or fitness Joe Rogan doesn't have any viewpoints. If he has a liberal on he sounds like he's reinforcing liberal ideals, if he has a conservative on he sounds like he's reinforcing conservative ideals.

He's a old school interview guy, like Mike Douglas, Merv Griffin or Johnny Carson - what he's good at is making his guest look/sound good. That's why so many people come on his podcast. And that's why so many people, including myself, listen to his podcast. You're getting information without it going through someone else's filter first.
Pretty much. He isn't a bad guy, although I don't think giving a platform to alt-righters as he does is the best idea.

Shapiro on the other hand is a faux intellectual who has built his brand around talking fast and sounding smart. It's amazing how well that's worked out for him.

upload_2019-9-3_19-2-55.gif

Thats some good ****. One of seinfields greatest hits imo

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

No doubt. Seinfeld never gets old to me. The first season is bad imo and season 2 is shaky as is the last season here and there but 3-7 or 8 are awesome.

I love that Indian dude who owns the Jiffy Park and Jiffy Dump.

Kramer: Is this some sort of joke?
Dude: That’s what I’d like to know about it.

No doubt. Seinfeld never gets old to me. The first season is bad imo and season 2 is shaky as is the last season here and there but 3-7 or 8 are awesome.

I love that Indian dude who owns the Jiffy Park and Jiffy Dump.

Kramer: Is this some sort of joke?
Dude: That’s what I’d like to know about it.
Agreed. I always watch Seinfeld when it comes on when I'm flipping through the channels. Never gets old
And yes, season 1 kind of sucked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app