What's new

Ken Burns The Vietnam War Documentary

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Its just started showing on one of the public broadcasters here, like all of Ken Burns docos its bloody good, got episode four on right now. Anyone else here seen it?

I watched it when it was first broadcast in the states, couple months ago I guess. It was superb, IMHO....

Man Nixon was not a only a crook but a traitor, I knew he intervened to sabotage the Paris peace conference but i didn't know that Johnson knew about it before the election.

Man Nixon was not a only a crook but a traitor, I knew he intervened to sabotage the Paris peace conference but i didn't know that Johnson knew about it before the election.

Yeah, that came as a surprise to me as well. I don't believe any of us realized that at the time.

Where might I find this documentary. Netflix, perhaps?

While we're at it, the Ken Burns Prohibition documentary is also amazing.

So to answer, it is not currently available on Netflix streaming, but is available on DVD.

you can stream it online, that's what i did. just type in Vietnam war free steram

You could only stream it free for a limited time. To see it online now requires a PBS Passport subscription, which is $60/year.

Just a quick search showed some American based sellers on eBay offer the DVD for about $30.

nah i was pirating it, doubt i can get a pbs passport cause i'm in australia, the free to air broadcaster that has it here has only been releasing it one episode at a time. i binged watched the **** off it, from some pirate site.