What's new

Kirelenko in Trade talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow did not expect this.

I love Boris Diaw. If you are looking for a guy who will set really good picks and run the offense and make good passes Diaw is the man.

Good shooter for the 4 position. Average for the 3 position.

He is a good man to man defender (guarding PF's)

He is not a good rebounder though

He is a great passer

Not much of a help defender

He can play the 4 for sure and he can play the 3 against bigger 3 that aren't as quick.

Diaw is never in shape though and I would be scared Sloan would not play him because he isn't known as a gym rat. He works hard in practice and when playing but he doesn't keep care of his body.

Denver? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Diaw is the guy I wanted the Jazz to draft and Pavlovic was my 2nd choice...... but I'd still say since it's not my money I'd rather just let his contract expire if it was up to me. Oh ya and it would absolutely kill me if he went to DNV

A better question is when is Kirilenko not in trade talks?

I say, we've had him long enough. Unless we can upgrade our talent, why dump him now?

Me no like this at all. We are trading a former all star for a journeyman and the all star goes to a team in the division.

How would this trade even work for the Jazz? Isn't Kiri making something like 17 million this year? How does Diaw's contract match up with that? How does this work?

I've always said that I would follow Klinks to his new team and cheer for them... but Denver? Son of a bitch. Sorry AK, you're on your own.