What's new

Kirilenko vs Matthews

NotDeadYet

I'm thinkin' if there are trade possibilities out there for Kirilenko, I'd be willing do it this year if we need to cut salary to afford Matthews. AK is 29 and isn't likely to regain his fountain of youth. Matthews, OTOH, is only 23 and was still growing even in the playoffs. If anyone has an interest in AK, if I'm the Jazz, I'd listen...
Yeah, it means more PT for Hayward and we'd need a backup PF (I think at this stage Evans is a SF, not a PF), but IMO losing Matthews would be much worse...
Comments?

I'm thinkin' if there are trade possibilities out there for Kirilenko, I'd be willing do it this year if we need to cut salary to afford Matthews. AK is 29 and isn't likely to regain his fountain of youth. Matthews, OTOH, is only 23 and was still growing even in the playoffs. If anyone has an interest in AK, if I'm the Jazz, I'd listen...
Yeah, it means more PT for Hayward and we'd need a backup PF (I think at this stage Evans is a SF, not a PF), but IMO losing Matthews would be much worse...
Comments?

I am on board. Matthews production for his contract is a better return then what we get for AK and his contract. Where does AK go?