1. Welcome to the newly remodeled JazzFanz.com. Take a look around and report any issues in the SITE INFORMATION thread.

LA Cop Killer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stoked, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Stoked

Stoked Modstapo Moderator

Dec 13, 2011
    https://sandrarose.com/2013/02/no-warning-as-lapd-shoot-2-women-in-manhunt-for-cop-killer/

An ex military fired LA police officer has declared war on the police force in the greater LA area. He has killed 1 cop, ambushed and wounded another and shot and killed a police sargents daughter and her fiancee.

The cops are now so stressed and out for him that they are shooting up trucks. The above story is one of two shootings where the cop thought the cop killer might be inside.

2. Hartsock

Hartsock Banned

Jan 19, 2012
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg this dude .... seriously

3. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    He was a running back at SUU in Cedar City...

Apparently he got ina fire fight with a thrid officer and escaped. Burned his truck on Bear Mountain in CA and is nowhere to be found. The search for him is all of CA and stretches in NV.

4. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
  5. candrew

candrew Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    I tried reading it earlier today and zoned out after about 5 minutes.

He needs to take some creative writing courses from the Unabomber.

Now that was a manifesto!

6. Duck Rodgers

Duck Rodgers Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    If only "clearing your name" were as easy as murdering a bunch of people and writing a manifesto, huh? Then we all could truly live a fuller life. Actually, I think there are probably better ways to clear your name. This is the creepiest part to me:

Yes, I'm sure all family members of those murdered will be thanking his stupid ass for "liberating" them. I hope he has already killed himself so nobody else gets hurt.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  7. moevillini

moevillini the Chief Old D'oh Moderator

May 26, 2010
    he needs to learn the correct use of apostrophes

8. pickledXgrandma

pickledXgrandma Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2011
    This must be from all the concussions he sustained playing that Damn fooseball!

9. Gyp Rosetti

Gyp Rosetti Banned

May 26, 2010
    I feel for those who have lost their lives or will but for some weird reason, I'm almost rooting for this guy. Sorry, but I totally buy his supposed story. The LAPD is as corrupt as it gets.

10. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    He's nuts, for sure. But if the LAPD is just firing away at innocent people with no warning (multiple times now), maybe this nutjob has a point.

11. Gyp Rosetti

Gyp Rosetti Banned

May 26, 2010
    Yep. It's like they're just trying to kill this guy before **** really hits the fan.

That said, when I said rooting earlier, I did not mean rooting for him to kill anyone else. Simply escape, reveal the truth and somehow be vindicated. If of course everythingb he said is true.

12. Hartsock

Hartsock Banned

Jan 19, 2012
    I'm not rooting for him at all I hope he gets killed soon, but reading his manifesto if any of it is even a little true I can see why he is peeved. But all in all **** him and i hope he dies.

13. fishonjazz

fishonjazz Well-Known Member Contributor

Nov 4, 2010
    This

Tried to rep but couldn't

14. Duck Rodgers

Duck Rodgers Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    It was typical job complaining, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary in his rants when talking specifically about his day-to-day job related problems. Somebody said a bad word in the police van....blah, blah, blah. Somebody on the force is a little power happy....blah....blah...blah. Somebody on the force is a little overly aggressive....blah blah blah. Even the police force here had worse public problems for years than he is complaining about. Maybe he needed a blog. I don't know why any of you guys are sympathizing with him. If he's LAPD, he could have left and got a job almost anywhere in the police field quite easily at the first point of issues. That's what he should have done.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  15. George

George Banned

Jan 13, 2013
    I feel like working at the LAPD is much different than mere 'day-to-day' jobs, largely due to the mass amount of power and responsibility that their police force has.

Myself being inept at an office job might simply bog down the efficiency of the company I work for.

Police brutality is a much different beast altogether.

This scenario is much different than someone leaving because his manager always steals from the company.

I am mourning the losses of the civilians, but closely monitoring the response of the LAPD (so far, it has not been great).

Perhaps you should as well.

-George

16. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    well, I understand. I know doing drugs or taking prescribed stuff like SSRIs and SRIs can do a number on anybody. Not the same danger though, between an insurance salesman who is just unable to return calls from clients. . . . ., say. . . . . , and a police officer on the big career high with a tight-knit cadre of "supporters" playing up to you like sycophants play up to dictators. . . . ..

this officer on his shooting spree gets no sympathy from me, even if everything he says is not only true, but vastly understated. Given he has begun the killing spree that's been reported, anyone who knows where he is and is not telling the police authorities, however corrupt they may be, is aiding and abetting a homicidal maniac.

Do the right thing. Turn him in, and call for the death penalty.

Once he's off the streets, call for reforms in police management.

17. fallenchicken

fallenchicken Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    This is nuts! Like the plot of a bad paperback. I hope nobody else gets killed.

18. bigb

bigb Free at last!!! Contributor

May 26, 2010
    This thing's not going to trial. It will end in a shootout where he either takes his own life, or is killed by the cops/FBI.

19. bigb

bigb Free at last!!! Contributor

May 26, 2010
  20. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    And the media acts like that is no big thing.