What's new

Lakers-Jazz Trade

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner
I think they need to cut at least two players to get down to 15.
Yes but in this case, im pretty sure we are to good for tank. Which is a bit strange considering our strategy. The other option is to trade a lot of our picks to get a better one. Could be Danny option. Season start in 10-12 days, we will know really soon.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
In all honesty, the Jazz don’t need to force a trade to unload guaranteed money. They can just as easily cut JB, NAW, Azibuke or Johnson. Just eat the last year of their salary and move on to next year.
You don’t want to eat that salary if you can help it… we are damn near the luxury tax and once you waive a guy that amount is locked in. Would be far better to send out JB and Johnson into someone’s TPE or space. Any bogey JC or Mike trade likely returns two players for one… unless it’s the Westbrook deal.

Obviously not a big concern but I’d be shocked if we didn’t make at least two more trades before the season starts.

Coach Ellis

Blessing in disguise. Conley is going to be good for the youngins and more valuable at trade deadline or next off season.
I don’t think Conley was really a viable option for a Lakers trade. If they make a deal, it will be for Bogey, Beasley and (probably) Clarkson.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

I love some of the stuff in this article... like "the lakers would like to get good players xyz but they are reluctant to take on future money or give up draft picks" okay well then what exactly do you want to do dickheads.

Luck the Fakers... we out.

Do deals with other teams and let these assholes sit in their stupidity. Last season was miserable for their fans... this season will be excruciating.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
We’re sending out a lot of talent and taking back dead salary. Better pony up. Just give us two second rounders, three first round pick swaps, and two second round pick swaps.

Then they can sell it that they’re only giving up two second rounders for a huge salary dump and a treasure trove of vets.
These guys are stupid dumb. They signed Schroeder and are still trying to sell the "we can work it out with Russ line". Gonna be awkward when Russ is backing up Schroeder and Bev. Their FA plan is also so damn dumb. They gotta get someone to take like 5-10M less than the max and waive every cap hold... might even have to trade their pick to clear some small salary. They really should want some expiring salary to use in a sign and trade next year. Even if they don't trade thier picks they should be moving Russ for salary that is 2 years out.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I love that the team with an 38 YO all-time player and another breakable superstar in his prime is looking to the future to hopefully sign Andrew Wiggins next year... what are you doing *******s?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I love that the team with an 38 YO all-time player and another breakable superstar in his prime is looking to the future to hopefully sign Andrew Wiggins next year... what are you doing *******s?
My son told me that AD was live-streaming 2k23 and was playing as himself, went up for a block and got injured in the game.