• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Las Vegas: Worst Mass Shooting in US History

The Thriller

Looks like Dutch got his wish. Democrats and the MSM will for sure cover this today.

Awful story. Thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Sad bit is I'm almost certain that nothing will change and America's love of guns and gun violence will continue without remission. The death toll will almost certainly rise, no city can deal with 200 seriously injured people. I work in one of the country's biggest trauma centers, with an incident like today we would have received at least half of the injured and dying there is no way we could have coped. Statewide today there were only 3 hospitals with available ICU beds, none of them trauma centers. Scores of people dead, hundreds of others with their lives changed forever because some people think they have a right to carry assault rifles. Wake up.

RandyForRubio

Times like this make me sad about the state of our world and fearful for my children.

It sure as hell isnt getting any better.

The division and attacking of other people feels like it's at an all time high. You're either a liberal commie/hippie/moron or a deplorable racist. There's no in-between.

I just don't understand it. I certainly don't understand how you could kill 50 people. I don't understand pointing a gun at another person. I just don't understand this, and that terrifies me. Who are these people? What kind of monsters are we?

RandyForRubio

Sad bit is I'm almost certain that nothing will change and America's love of guns and gun violence will continue without remission. The death toll will almost certainly rise, no city can deal with 200 seriously injured people. I work in one of the country's biggest trauma centers, with an incident like today we would have received at least half of the injured and dying there is no way we could have coped. Statewide today there were only 3 hospitals with available ICU beds, none of them trauma centers. Scores of people dead, hundreds of others with their lives changed forever because some people think they have a right to carry assault rifles. Wake up.

These people were most likely shot with a style of rifle that was banned 21 years ago.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
These people were most likely shot with a style of rifle that was banned 21 years ago.

The gun will likely be an M-14 or M-16 yeah? Maybe a H & K 7.62? What possible use for civilians could these rifles have?

moevillini

the Chief Old D'oh
Staff member
It's incredibly sad that your first thought upon seeing this was Dutch.

Get control of yourself. You're just as bad as he is.

Or maybe just his first thought as related to the intersection of this story and Jazzfanz, particularly given Dutch's most recent topic.

moevillini

the Chief Old D'oh
Staff member

Wes Mantooth

Currently dead? well I guess that's good...
He'll probably stay that way.

Lets hope they find the woman they think accompanied him and hope she's a cooperative witness

I read an hour ago they had her detained and found both cars for which they were looking.