What's new

Lauri Markkanen Hype & Appreciation Thread

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Yeah
Markkanen looks like the only guy with All-Star potential on the roster right now.
Yeah clearly the best player on our team today. We really lucked out with him with the Jazz taking the Cavs deal instead of New York.. I don’t think many pundits gave him much of a chance to be more than decent or average when the trade happened.

Coach Ellis

Yeah

Yeah clearly the best player on our team today. We really lucked out with him with the Jazz taking the Cavs deal instead of New York.. I don’t think many pundits gave him much of a chance to be more than decent or average when the trade happened.
I think he’s going to be a big part of the rebuild tbh. Cleveland fans were kinda ticked that he got traded in the Mitchell deal. Looks like they might have been onto something.

Udidthizz

He can get that mid range fadeaway off anytime he wants. Probably not the most efficient shot in todays NBA, but it's a good option to have when offensive sets are breaking down or the shot clock is running out. Runs the floor well for a big guy too.

jumpin bean

King of the North, embrace him Utah ,show him the love and encourage him to be the leader of this team and watch him shine .

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
He's good at running the floor, filling the lane and finishing breaks. Hopefully the Jazz will get some run-outs.