What's new

Lebron being a little bitch again.

reignman40

Lebron being a little b**** again.

Every time we play Lebron I hate him more and more. I guess he cried about Doc using an umbrella when they played a last month. In my opinion he is the b**** of the NBA.

https://www.slcdunk.com/2014/12/4/7...anderson-threatened-with-lifetime-ban-reports

B4C-e-3CAAEHgin.jpg

That doc guy annoys me because he is a weirdo. Lebron annoys me because he is awesome at basketball and not on the jazz.

I can't stand him. Wade is next on the list of little b***** pretty boys that get bogus calls.
And Kobe. And Jordan. Whatever. I think lebron is an idiot from the way he tries to be the gm of the cavs. He should stick to what he is best at and play awesome basketball. There is a very good chance he will not win a title again. And it will be his own fault. He has out together a poorly fitting team, and would have had Wiggins to mentor instead of no defense Kevin love.

That doc guy annoys me because he is a weirdo. Lebron annoys me because he is awesome at basketball and not on the jazz.

I can't stand him. Wade is next on the list of little b***** pretty boys that get bogus calls.

**** that Doc dude
Did the doc screw up your surgery or something? Any fan that distracts an opponent to the point that they complain to the league/media is a true fan if you ask me.

Did the doc screw up your surgery or something? Any fan that distracts an opponent to the point that they complain to the league/media is a true fan if you ask me.

Any fan that annoys the hell out of every other fan in the entire arena sucks balls.

R U ****in kidding me?

Anti-Lebron when we play the team he doesn't play on anymore?
I'm anti-Lebron every day.
From the way he handled "The Decision" to the LOOOONG drawn out process in leaving Miami. He said he'd handle it differently but it pretty much went the same way (sans the TV show). He wants the attention on himself. He's the driving force behind the league giving players an entire week for the all-star break and now for likely cutting the pre-season in half so teams have fewer back-to-backs. And why? Because the LBJ-created "Big 3" model just doesn't work when teams have no depth to deal with the 4 games in 6 or 7 nights schedules. Oh yeah, not to mention his drive to abolish the max contract limit.

I'm anti-Lebron every day.
From the way he handled "The Decision" to the LOOOONG drawn out process in leaving Miami. He said he'd handle it differently but it pretty much went the same way (sans the TV show). He wants the attention on himself. He's the driving force behind the league giving players an entire week for the all-star break and now for likely cutting the pre-season in half so teams have fewer back-to-backs. And why? Because the LBJ-created "Big 3" model just doesn't work when teams have no depth to deal with the 4 games in 6 or 7 nights schedules. Oh yeah, not to mention his drive to abolish the max contract limit.

I can't even understand how you could see that both situation were the same except for the TV. Lebron apologized for the decision. You need to get over it. So what is wrong with having a week off for the players to gear up for the remaining season. NFL guys get buy weeks. It was Tony Parker who suggested shortening the preseason not Lebron. I personally think it is a great idea. Preseason is pretty much a waste of time after four or five games. Less back to backs mean better quality basketball.

Lebron won two championships for Miami and they went to the finals. I think he earned the right to go back home if he wanted to do so. I can't believe how fans think the NBA isn't a business. So if you could live closer to your family, you wouldn't take a job in another city. He was a free agent. The process takes a while to complete. The second time around he handle it way more professionally than he did the first time. For the most part he stayed out of the media as much as Lebron can. The guy sneezes and the media reports it. That isn't always his fault.

I can't even understand how you could see that both situation were the same except for the TV. Lebron apologized for the decision. You need to get over it. So what is wrong with having a week off for the players to gear up for the remaining season. NFL guys get buy weeks. It was Tony Parker who suggested shortening the preseason not Lebron. I personally think it is a great idea. Preseason is pretty much a waste of time after four or five games. Less back to backs mean better quality basketball.

Lebron won two championships for Miami and they went to the finals. I think he earned the right to go back home if he wanted to do so. I can't believe how fans think the NBA isn't a business. So if you could live closer to your family, you wouldn't take a job in another city. He was a free agent. The process takes a while to complete. The second time around he handle it way more professionally than he did the first time. For the most part he stayed out of the media as much as Lebron can. The guy sneezes and the media reports it. That isn't always his fault.

Except for holding his ex-teammates hostage. They were WAITING on his decision. Clock was ticking and he had no communications with Bosh and Wade. He knew WAY in advance of his announcement. He just wanted all the attention to be on him for as long as possible. And he likely wanted to punish Miami for trying to save some luxury tax money by offloading some unneeded vets. Wait until well after all the main and 2nd-tier FA's have committed and Miami has to compete for scraps. He's a f'in drama queen.

Pretty sure Lebron brings much more value in terms of entertainment than this wack job with an umbrella. I think I'm team Lebron in this case.

I think lebron has a point.

Could you imagine sitting behind the doc?

I don't know, I think this whole distraction thing gets out of hand with flashes (remember, b Russ bitched about that in Portland), laser pointers, gigantic umbrellas... It's no wonder why so many fans are staying at home. I too would save the money, watch comfortably, and stay away from these dumbass fans who think they have as much effect on the game as the players on the court.

I was at a jazz game earlier this year and these kids on my right screamed the kids on my left had some sort of horn. And I could t wait for the game to be over so I could leave.

Also, get off my lawn

I don't see any of docs props as more distracting than the noodles that they hand out to the sections behind the backboards. If you don't like him and can afford those seats, he's been there for 27 years, I would think you are smart enough to avoid sitting by him.

Maybe I'm old school, but I miss the days when players feared the ESA because of the crowd.

I don't see any of docs props as more distracting than the noodles that they hand out to the sections behind the backboards. If you don't like him and can afford those seats, he's been there for 27 years, I would think you are smart enough to avoid sitting by him.

Maybe I'm old school, but I miss the days when players feared the ESA because of the crowd.

I went to game 4 in 97 and game 6 in 98 of the finals vs. Bulls. Those games redefined my perception of loud. No concert ever came close.

Last edited: