What's new

Let Me Get This Straight...The Jazz Didn't Want Kanter?

MeloTheJazzKiller

Oh, man, this is like the Red Sox getting rid of Babe Ruth. You Jazz had this guy...

Enes-Kanter.jpg

..and got rid of him?!?

I know you folks out in Utah are still using Morse Code so you may not be aware that Enes Kanter - ex-Jazz player - is the leading candidate for MVP of all the playoffs. You had him...and let him go???? How are you sleeping over there in Utah? I bet not well.

I looked at that list. Kanter is not on the list. Clearly that list was written by one of Erdogan's lackey Turkish journalists.

Kanter would slot in at number one, ahead of Durant, on a proper list. Consider this: Durant is 100% healthy while Kanter is doing the amazing things he is doing with a separated left shoulder, a messed up right leg, and international death threats hanging over him.

In fairness to the troll, Melo, Kanter has been playing very well, and surprisingly doing a great job of defending Jokic. I think this is because he matches up well with Jokic, size and strength. He won't do that well against quicker players, however. I also noticed that Denver jumped Millsap against him on the jump ball and Sap won the tap.

Oh, man, this is like the Red Sox getting rid of Babe Ruth. You Jazz had this guy...

Enes-Kanter.jpg

..and got rid of him?!?

I know you folks out in Utah are still using Morse Code so you may not be aware that Enes Kanter - ex-Jazz player - is the leading candidate for MVP of all the playoffs. You had him...and let him go???? How are you sleeping over there in Utah? I bet not well.
How come he is wearing a Knicks uniform in this picture? Oh, that's right, it's because your favorite team got rid of him too.

How come he is wearing a Knicks uniform in this picture? Oh, that's right, it's because your favorite team got rid of him too.
Huh? What you are saying makes zero sense.

Uhh, Kanter was drafted by the Jazz and then the Jazz got rid of him. The Knicks actually picked up Kanter. See a difference? You got rid of him, we picked him up. Jazz were dumb, Knicks were smart.

Uhh, Kanter was drafted by the Jazz and then the Jazz got rid of him. The Knicks actually picked up Kanter. See a difference? You got rid of him, we picked him up. Jazz were dumb, Knicks were smart.
News flash: Drafting is simply another form of picking a player up. Both teams picked him up, neither team retained him. Neither team had a crystal ball to know how he might perform at some future date in some different environment. And BTW, Kanter set fire to the building when he left this place. Pretty obviously not the right fit.

News flash: Drafting is simply another form of picking a player up.
No, drafting a player means you REALLY want him. You used your pick to get this guy named Kanter. And then you let him go. That is lunacy. You let him go. He was yours and now you see him on TV setting the league on fire. That has to be killing you.

No, drafting a player means you REALLY want him. You used your pick to get this guy named Kanter. And then you let him go. That is lunacy. You let him go. He was yours and now you see him on TV setting the league on fire. That has to be killing you.
No, trading for a player means you REALLY REALLY REALLY TIMES A MILLION REALLY want him. You used Carmelo Anthony to get this guy named Kanter. And you let him go. That is lunacy. You let him go. He was yours and now you see him on TV setting the league on fire. That has to be killing you.

Exactly, Lol. We wanted Kanter, we got rid of Kanter, OKC wanted Kanter, OKC, didn’t want Kanter, NY wanted Kanter, NY got rid of Kanter. I’m guessing at some point Portland won’t want Kanter

I'm not so much upset that they got rid of Kanter, what they got back in return, considering he got multiple max offers just four months later, was a huge let down to the fans and an embarassment to the organization.

Exactly, Lol. We wanted Kanter, we got rid of Kanter, OKC wanted Kanter, OKC, didn’t want Kanter, NY wanted Kanter, NY got rid of Kanter. I
Uhh, we never "got rid of Kanter." Enes, gladly did the honorable thing for the team - sat on the bench so we could tank and get Zion - and in payment for that we allowed him to go to Portland. Quid pro quo...look that one up, kids.

Uhh, we never "got rid of Kanter." Enes, gladly did the honorable thing for the team - sat on the bench so we could tank and get Zion - and in payment for that we allowed him to go to Portland. Quid pro quo...look that one up, kids.
Then the Knicks got lucky because a tanking team not playing Kanter is a bad move

It's funny how some Jazz haters want to polish a player's knob when he has a short stint of playing well somewhere else. It's hilarious to say Kanter is playing "MVP" level in the playoffs.

Jokic -
Game 1: 37-9-6
Game 2: 16-14-7
Game 3: 33-18-14

Kanter:
Game 1: 26-7-0
Game 2: 15-9-1
Game 3: 18-15-0

Kanter has had a very good series. He's surprisingly at least trying on defense, something he never did in Utah, OKC or New York. I think you'd have to look to McCollum or Lilard for series MVP, though. And if Denver wins, Jokic is easily MVP. Kanter has been a good nuisance, but it's not like Kanter has shut him down.

The bottom line is he wanted max money in Utah and a starting spot. Gobert won the job and Kanter demanded a trade. Would Utah be better with Kanter and Hood starting over Gobert and Mitchell? Because neither would accept a bench role.

This troll is getting boring. I mean, he never has any new material but he is dedicated to the shtick. Gotta give credit for that. But a troll should be fun or get you pissed off but this one is just kind of a yawn.

Enes-Kanter.jpg

..and got rid of him?!?

I see that you are enjoying that new crack...

Why do you talk so much foolishness ?

Next to no new news on your husband Melo it seems ?