What's new

Let's get this straight, I don't Want the Jazz to lose......

Got it.

Admirable of you. Mediocrity just fits some.

So you are okay with bunch of losers who try to lose every game they play because they think someone else is going to come and save them.

Being a loser fits some.

So you are okay with bunch of losers who try to lose every game they play because they think someone else is going to come and save them.

Being a loser fits some.

Capitan Hyperbole...

You're saying our players are 'losers?'
Who said they are 'trying' to lose?

Try again. You missed the mark here.

I think I dug up more more than I should. It has been a long, tiring week. I apologize.

I think I dug up more more than I should. It has been a long, tiring week. I apologize.

No need to.

Considering the whole "players should try to win but lose so we get our pick" notion more ethical than "the jazz should lose as many as they can" is just a result of the effort to comfort their common sense that says "tanking makes your balls tiny".

No need to.

Considering the whole "players should try to win but lose so we get our pick" notion more ethical than "the jazz should lose as many as they can" is just a result of the effort to comfort their common sense that says "tanking makes your balls tiny".

Players should try to win. It's management's job to make that as difficult as possible. Coach is somewhere in between. He should try to do the best he can, but within prescribed perimeters that further the development of the team long-term. That's more of a subjective issue.

No need to.

I agree and I am not apologizing for what I believe in. It's just the way I put my words.