What's new

Lindsey and Quin suck. NOT!!!!!

Where are the moronic franklins of the world? What Dennis and Quin have done with this team is extraordinary. I actually see decent upside too. Organic growth from young guys. The draft going GM forward. The MLE/BAE to attract ring chasers.

Niang is such a case study- he has certain skills that are valuable and the team nurtured him and allowed him to gain confidence and now it’s paying dividends.

It’s the mirror image of what happened with Bradley. I like that the team really work to maximize the assets they have instead of flailing about trying to trade their way out of a hole. When they do trade it is for a targeted need ala Clarkson.

A lot of savvy and patience mixed together.

We have 10 wins against teams over .500 and no other team can say that. Next highest is the Nets with 9 and the Lakers with 8.

Wanted to post that but not sure what thread it would be most appropriate. Why not here.

Did he really just "not" that ish? WTF? Is he stuck in 1994?

Where are the moronic franklins of the world? What Dennis and Quin have done with this team is extraordinary. I actually see decent upside too. Organic growth from young guys. The draft going GM forward. The MLE/BAE to attract ring chasers.
The cap sheet is a nightmare, half the Jazz's important contributors are getting old, and the Jazz have very few picks. So, IDK about that. I do know the Jazz won't have the full MLE.

I would just make it a point to really enjoy this season.

The cap sheet is a nightmare, half the Jazz's important contributors are getting old, and the Jazz have very few picks. So, IDK about that. I do know the Jazz won't have the full MLE.

I would just make it a point to really enjoy this season.

I think we have two really good years left with this core after this season based on age. Once that hits, we may hit a slight lull but we should have much more cap flexibility by then and draft picks back in full force as well LFG!!!

Before the season I think people were much more down on the FO than Quin. Personally, I thought that Quin was not getting the most out of the roster. He seriously lost the locker room last year and I thought they were underperforming. It's great to see this team finally playing to their potential. Happy to eat crow.