What's new

Looking for a location for a party

beantastic

Contributor
I was hoping I could pick the Jazzfanz brains for a place to have a party for my wife's birthday. I want to do something in the mountains with a pretty big group of people. I am not sure what campsites are around or what ones are good to go to. I would like to keep it in the Salt Lake City area but will consider going North or South if the location is right.

Thanks in advance.

I saw this place in Logan while I was exploring, that was super gorgeous and it was a party hosting pavillion type thing. I'll let you know if I can remember.

Can I come Trout? I'm always late though, so I'll be coming up the rear.

Boo ya.

There's a party in my pants, and you're welcome to come.

Boo ya.

I knew there was already a location I had in mind I just could not think of what it was... Thanks for refreshing my memory... I think I will now go jump into traffic and report you. Thanks for the super constructive post.

I knew there was already a location I had in mind I just could not think of what it was... Thanks for refreshing my memory... I think I will now go jump into traffic and report you. Thanks for the super constructive post.

Well, you know me, I'm all about constructive posts. And you're welcome.

As no reporting was done it was just an empty threat... terrible attempt at humor I guess. Though I suppose a more appropriate response to your post would have been... Helpful much?

Trouts pants would be a great place for a party. There is plenty of empty space in there and it's always open for reservations. My guess is that it's been vacant for a long time.

Trouts pants would be a great place for a party. There is plenty of empty space in there and it's always open for reservations. My guess is that it's been vacant for a long time.

I'm not sure I appreciate this unprovoked attack. It's like you were hiding in the bushes waiting for me, and then jumped out screaming and whooping. You took my scalp in the form of vicious attacks on my private parts. You're a heathen.

I'm not sure I appreciate this unprovoked attack. It's like you were hiding in the bushes waiting for me, and then jumped out screaming and whooping. You took my scalp in the form of vicious attacks on my private parts. You're a heathen.

Are you under the impression I am Indian?

Are you under the impression I am Indian?

No, I have the impression that you're a dumbass. I was simply trying to add some splash and excitement to my post. I mean, your attack on me was out of the blue and brutal, so it just reminded me of the way the savages used to pilliage rape and destroy. I feel so violated.

No, I have the impression that you're a dumbass. I was simply trying to add some splash and excitement to my post. I mean, your attack on me was out of the blue and brutal, so it just reminded me of the way the savages used to pilliage rape and destroy. I feel so violated.

Im sorry I hurt your feelings. I can tell you're sad. But you are trying to get back at me with Indian jokes. I am not Indian. So maybe you are the dumbass?

This thread has been much less productive than I had hoped. This might be why I never post here.

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

If by "interesting" you mean "derivative" then, yes, it's extremely interesting.

Derivative definition

In finance, a security whose price is dependent upon or derived from one or more underlying assets. The derivative itself is merely a contract between two or more parties. Its value is determined by the fluctuations of the underlying asset. The most common underlying assets include: stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates and market indexes. Most derivatives are characterized by high leverage.

Not quite sure what this has to do with anything.