What's new

Luck Retires From Football

I wish him the best. I respect him for realizing that his personal health is more important than money or fame. Football sucks if you are not healthy. The fans booing him is embarrassing and shameful.

I wish him the best. I respect him for realizing that his personal health is more important than money or fame. Football sucks if you are not healthy. The fans booing him is embarrassing and shameful.
I get it though. That team went from contender to probably competing for a top 3-5 draft pick. They were caught up in the heat of the moment. Probably 50% of them drafted Luck to their fantasy squads. Lol

The Colts forked over 25 million in prorated bonus money to Luck that they probably didn't have to.

Hoping Luck has a change of heart.

Last edited:
I do not watch football but why is this such a big deal? Looks like dude had bad luck with injuries, let him enjoy his retirement.

Exactly. He should continue to ruin his life and body for those fans. Because NFL games are so important.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

Don’t be an idiot. That’s not at all what I was saying. I simply said I’d be pissed. He could have told the team months ago that his body couldn’t take it and he was thinking about retiring. They could have taken measures to replace him.
I wouldn’t have booed him.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Can’t wait for all “the Colts really think highly of Jacoby Brissett” and “Brissett learned a lot under Belichick and McDaniels” talk during games only to have the Colts finish 4-12.

Brissett isn’t good.

Retiring two weeks before the season starts is a testament, to me at least, at just how hard making the decision to retire for Luck.

Injuries blow and I can't imagine going through them and rehab to get back to be being an elite NFL player. He was obviously messed up mentally from them because he lost his love for the game.

I think he made the best decision. If you don't have your health and your mental well being, then you don't have an enjoyable life.

Godspeed on your next endeavor, Mr. Luck.

Don’t be an idiot. That’s not at all what I was saying. I simply said I’d be pissed. He could have told the team months ago that his body couldn’t take it and he was thinking about retiring. They could have taken measures to replace him.
I wouldn’t have booed him.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

What if he didn't know that at the time?

If anything, waiting two weeks before the season starts to retire shows how torn he was on the decision. Two weeks ago, who knows if he was even thinking about it.