What's new

Game Thread Mar 22, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Bulls

Added to Calendar: 03-22-21

Still patiently awaiting a blow out win for that first Ilyosova sighting! C’mon guys, paying this guy too much to be a masked cheerleader:)

I feel like the Bulls are one of those teams we struggle against no matter how awful they are. So blowout win incoming *shrug*

I don’t have confidence in a lot of games. I often feel nervous. This is a team we’ll best running away. Even teams like Washington scare me because guys like Beal and Westbrook can go nuclear.

Chicago has nothing. Not worried about LaVine. Maybe I’m wrong, but today is the least concerned I’ve been about losing probably all season.

It’s OPJ time.

Hopefully we see Ilyasova.

I don’t have confidence in a lot of games. I often feel nervous. This is a team we’ll best running away. Even teams like Washington scare me because guys like Beal and Westbrook can go nuclear.

Chicago has nothing. Not worried about LaVine. Maybe I’m wrong, but today is the least concerned I’ve been about losing probably all season.

It’s OPJ time.

Hopefully we see Ilyasova.
Zach is the type of guy that could give us 50... you should be worried.

And yet another team that can't miss in the first quarter.

Just 1 game. Why does every team make everything to start every game against the Jazz?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk