What's new

Game Thread Mar 25, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 03-25-22

We should win this one but I don't think it will be easy...the Hornets have been hot, winning 5 of their last 6 games.

Need Bogey back; as has been said here already, he'll help basketball movement a bit, and I think it will help some needed good early shots too... It comes at a cost on the other side , but overall it helps the team.
And may be he's not known for his consistency, but hell we need a little bunch of minutes from the good House.

Last edited:
Need Bogey back; as has been said here already, he'll help basketball movement a bit, and I think it will help some needed good early shots too... It comes at a cost on the other side , but overall it helps the team.
And may be he's not known for his consistency, but hell we need a little bunch of minutes from the good House.
I find it a little weird that they are dragging House with them on this road trip rather than leaving him home to heal and rehab. They do have these things called physical therapists in Salt Lake.

no bogey again? Ugh

I find it a little weird that they are dragging House with them on this road trip rather than leaving him home to heal and rehab. They do have these things called physical therapists in Salt Lake.
Man that may be House's preference. Homeboy is a playa... likely has a few ladies that need some visits. He's doing a different type of physical therapy.