What's new

Game Thread Mar 27, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-27-22

I would have Bogdanovic try to play, even if he isn't 100%. If he can't continue, then pull him, but at least have him start the game. Jazz need him spacing the floor.

I was really hoping Bogey would be back for this one. It's hard to see us winning without him, especially with the way we've been playing recently.

I assume DFS will guard dm again. Dallas consider him as all defensive team and Bullock guards Conley. DFS is 6'7 and Bullock is 6'6. last time we lost conley was miserable. he scored 3 points on 1/7 shooting, blocked twice. and had 4 assist. DM otoh had 19 pts on 5/19 fg but 9 assist. conley need to play better or else it's another L.

Also, am I the only one who has a hard time differentiating Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, and Larry Sanders? Three big men with a reputation for underachieving, all drafted around the same time, and never really seeing any of them play that often because we see them twice a year in meaningless games against Detroit, Milwaukee, or both, and they’re completely invisible.

Also, am I the only one who has a hard time differentiating Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, and Larry Sanders? Three big men with a reputation for underachieving, all drafted around the same time, and never really seeing any of them play that often because we see them twice a year in meaningless games against Detroit, Milwaukee, or both, and they’re completely invisible.
Ah but grasshopper, he lit up the Euroleague.

This one could go either way honestly. I think most people are probably expecting us to get blown out, but as much as we've been struggling lately, The Mavs haven't been much better.

This one could go either way honestly. I think most people are probably expecting us to get blown out, but as much as we've been struggling lately, The Mavs haven't been much better.
We will have a good game at some point to get my hopes back up before they immediately decide to let me down again. Could today be the day? Prolly not.