What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-22

The losing streak will continue. Wait until they tell us that Gobert, Bogey, and Mitchell now too, are all out due to injury. Might as well rest Conley too at that point.

I bet Donovan, Rudy, Bogey all sit… may as well sit Mike too but we aren’t that smart so prolly try to win with him logging 45 minutes.

Greg Monroe gets double figures… we lose by at least 25.

I also think the clips may have pranked everyone… everyone assumed both guys were out… watch em both be healthy and they sneak out the weirdest title run ever.

I'm amazed that he had a plane ride and those things tend to swell like mothers with the presurized cabin. I thought he would be out at least a week.

I really hope Paul George plays and we have Bogey and Gobert back tonight. Even though there would be a lot of rust it would be very satisfying to beat the Clipper team that ripped my heart out last playoffs. I can't guarantee either team is really trying at this point in the season, but I'm currently grasping for anything worth celebrating at this point.

I really hope Paul George plays and we have Bogey and Gobert back tonight. Even though there would be a lot of rust it would be very satisfying to beat the Clipper team that ripped my heart out last playoffs. I can't guarantee either team is really trying at this point in the season, but I'm currently grasping for anything worth celebrating at this point.
Tonight is pretty big. Win tonight and I think we will basically clinch a top 6 spot... we will beat OKC/Portland... so Minny has to run the table and I think they end up going like 4-2. Takes some pressure off of us and helps manage the rest of the schedule.

Tonight is pretty big. Win tonight and I think we will basically clinch a top 6 spot... we will beat OKC/Portland... so Minny has to run the table and I think they end up going like 4-2. Takes some pressure off of us and helps manage the rest of the schedule.
So you're saying it's a guaranteed loss.

Man, this really does setup the darkest timeline for the Jazz, doesn't it? Jazz drop a bunch of games at the end of the season and end up falling from the 3rd seed to the 7th seed, where they get matched up against the Clippers for the first play-in game. The Clippers defeat the Jazz (again), leaving the Jazz playing either the Lakers, Pelicans, or Spurs for the 8th seed and we know how the Jazz have fared against each of those teams lately...

Man, this really does setup the darkest timeline for the Jazz, doesn't it? Jazz drop a bunch of games at the end of the season and end up falling from the 3rd seed to the 7th seed, where they get matched up against the Clippers for the first play-in game. The Clippers defeat the Jazz (again), leaving the Jazz playing either the Lakers, Pelicans, or Spurs for the 8th seed and we know how the Jazz have fared against each of those teams lately...
Nightmare scenario would be us in a play-in with the Lakers.