What's new

Master of the **** shot

I was thinking back to the oldtimers Clarkson reminded me of, and it is Earl the Pearl Monroe, who was a kind of magician with all his crazy moves. We used to call those kind of shots, **** shots, and Clarkson certainly is the modern master of it.

When you say **** shots are you talking about **** shots or **** shots? Or are you actually talking about **** shots?

I don't think, after recent events, that you'd be talking about **** shots. But I don't really know what kind of crowd you run with.

If on the off chance you're talking about **** shots, then seriously go **** off and **** your ****.

Anyway, just an FYI. Have a **** day you **** poster.

It’s funny because when I was reading this I was thinking about **** when there had been a **** and there was another guy with **** shots who would **** all over the court and ****. It was pretty **** hilarious but also gross as ****.

I had an excellent **** shot this morning. Pretty clean with a nice plop.

It's sh.t shot, for those who didn't get it, though some did. Basically, a wild *** crazy shot that shouldn't go in but does or that no one should take unless they're a master of it like Clarkson.

Sent from my moto x4 using JazzFanz mobile app