What's new

Michael Beasley

Favors Flave

Would you trade for Beasley to be our SF? 46% 3 point shooter, 13 points 5 boards in 26 mins a game. The Wolves have/are definitely tried/trying to trade Michael. Lakers denied a Beasley for 1st round pick because they didn't want to add to their luxury tax bill

Would you trade for Beasley to be our SF? 46% 3 point shooter, 13 points 5 boards in 26 mins a game. The Wolves have/are definitely tried/trying to trade Michael. Lakers denied a Beasley for 1st round pick because they didn't want to add to their luxury tax bill

TPE time?

He would be a good addition to the team, but I think he is too much of a headcase. I wouldn't want him to be a negative influence on the young guys.

I would take him. I think he is better now than he was in Miami and it has been a while since he has had an off court issue I have heard about. It would really depend on what exactly Minnesota is looking for.

I would do it for a better version of himself Derrick Williams!

And how exactly do you think we're going to get Minnesota to trade the #2 draft pick to us? They're not going to take Jeff or Millsap straight up for him, they certainly don't need a PG...who are you going to give up?

Hey man there have been a lot of threads trading millsap and devin harris for Lebron and mark millar because it works on the espn trade machine!

I would take Beasley.

Hey man there have been a lot of threads trading millsap and devin harris for Lebron and mark millar because it works on the espn trade machine!

I would take Beasley.
Who?

I have no problem with Beasley's "issues", and was actually a proponent of acquiring him during the 2010 offseason, but he doesn't consistently do anything particularly well. He'll also be a restricted free agent this coming summer, and I don't think he's worth to the Jazz as much as he'll likely be offered by someone. He's not a difference maker. There's very little upside to trading for Beasley.

Why do we care so much about issues. Maybe we need a little thug mentality on the team. So watson isnt the only tuff guy. If we could get him on the cheap. Then why not? You do know that josh howard had similar issues right? Who cares if its pot. You should be more concerned if it were alcohol. I know I know. Pot is illegal. And alcohol isnt. Blah blah blah . The reason why that is, is because idiots are running the country. And by the way i dont smoke pot. Ive tried both and pots dangers come no where near as close as alcohol.

Now watch how this thread gets turned into a pot smoking thread.

See what i did there.

Beasley will always go where the "grass" is greenest. He needs to join the Lakers or Clippers so he can get himself a medical permit.

I wouldn't trade for him if he's going to be a RFA. Just sign him to an offer sheet if we don't pick up a SF in the darft.

Beasley is a talent and an intriguing prospect. What I like is that it would give the Jazz another player that can be the go to guy on offense. He shoots well from the 3, can play the 3 or 4, is 6'10", and is still young. I think that he is a player that would be worth the risk, particularly since he's only got one year left on his contract. If it worked well then the Jazz would hold his RFA rights.

Who?

I have no problem with Beasley's "issues", and was actually a proponent of acquiring him during the 2010 offseason, but he doesn't consistently do anything particularly well. He'll also be a restricted free agent this coming summer, and I don't think he's worth to the Jazz as much as he'll likely be offered by someone. He's not a difference maker. There's very little upside to trading for Beasley.

RFA makes it better IMO.

Give them Evans and a 2nd or a 2nd and $3mm. I'd say CJ instead of Evans but this looks like salary dump to me. Why would they care about LA's late first when they have so damn much youth as it is?

On second thought, Minny probably offered him to LA for nothing to bait Jazz into taking it. Jazz with Beasley would add a few wins, increasing the chances Minny gets that pick.